Roll Call

dragonsanddaffodils

Loves - gil birmingham :P

Well hello there new best friend :)

hiya :D a fellow gil lover! nice!

i just gotta meet the bloke now! (and probably end up on the floor...knee's having given way and all)

I'm surprised my knees didn't give way when I met him! I made him laugh in the autograph queue and it made me melt. Zomg. Love him <3

i doubt i'd be able to string a coherant sentence together tbh...i can only just about tweet him back wen he tweets and thats usually with giddy fingers! i'm usually quite cool but yeah...its his fault...that man does things to me!

Tweets = screamy girl fan moment huh missy? :P

ha ha u know it chick! u'v been there for most of my (very cool and not at all embarassing in any way) gil-tweeting-me-screamy-fangirl-type-moments haven't u?!?!:blush:

*facepalm* i'm such a douche

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loves - gil birmingham :P

Well hello there new best friend :)

hiya :D a fellow gil lover! nice!

i just gotta meet the bloke now! (and probably end up on the floor...knee's having given way and all)

I'm surprised my knees didn't give way when I met him! I made him laugh in the autograph queue and it made me melt. Zomg. Love him <3

i doubt i'd be able to string a coherant sentence together tbh...i can only just about tweet him back wen he tweets and thats usually with giddy fingers! i'm usually quite cool but yeah...its his fault...that man does things to me!

Tweets = screamy girl fan moment huh missy? :P

ha ha u know it chick! u'v been there for most of my (very cool and not at all embarassing in any way) gil-tweeting-me-screamy-fangirl-type-moments haven't u?!?!:blush:

*facepalm* i'm such a douche

You're sooooo not a douche... you're my bestie, my partner in crime and my roomie!!! It's gonna be awesome... ROLL ON FEBRUARY!!!

It makes my day each time Gil replies to me :)

I told him that last Saturday and he asked me my username and when I told him he said he remembered me :poki: <3

Aww Rach you are such a little Gil groupie =] I love it!

I know :D Proper love him!

It makes my day each time Gil replies to me :)

I told him that last Saturday and he asked me my username and when I told him he said he remembered me :P <3

Aww Rach you are such a little Gil groupie =] I love it!

I know :firedevil: Proper love him!

ah wow he's such an amazing guy isn't he? he doesn't have to tweet us, yet he does...bless him!

Name Caralee

Age (If you want to!) I have been 19 for a while.. honest.. lol..

Where you are from West Yorkshire

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Proms: Et1 and Et2

Gold, Silver or Standard: Standard 1 and 2 as my daughter is coming with me

Hotel (Hilton

Ticket Number (1 and 2

Looking for a roomie? got one..

Hobbies: reading writing

Music Taste: pretty eclectic

Loves

Hates

Pic

Photo0112-1.jpg

Name: Frenchi

mechaske.jpg

Frenchie!!! I was looking for you on the forum i remember you told me how to find you but i couldnt do it!! Anyway was wondering if you wanted to keep in touch my fellow Chaske lover you!!!!!! xD my email's in my siggy feel free to add me to MSN!!

Introducing me:

Name - Wolf Girl (my real names Kate though!)

Age (If you want to!) - 28

Where you are from - Near Birmingham a town called Redditch

Been to ET1 or ET2 or Proms - ET2 and Birmingham Prom and had the best times of my life!!!

Gold, Silver or Standard - Standard

Hotel - Hilton - sharing with Ballet and her daughter xD

Ticket Number ST003

Looking for a roomie? Nope

Hobbies - writing fan fic, reading, listening to music, going to the cinema and the internet!

Music Taste - TBH i like almost anything as long as it has a good beat!!!!

Loves - Chaske!, The wolves (yes all of them!!), my friends and my iccle baby Molly (shes the cat!)

Hates - Liars! People who cant acceopt me for who i am, my health and the fact that i'm not in America!!

Pic

DSC00146.jpg

Hey everyone,

I havent been on the forum in sooooooooooooooooooooo long, and I thought it was about time that I at least write on the Roll Call thread!!! Life is just very busy at the moment! :)

So my name is Candice. I am 17 four days before New Moon is released!!!

I live in Reading, and have only attended In the Shadow of the Moon TwiProm (London), which was the best weekend of my life! I met amazing people!!! And i must say i envy all of you who attended ET1 and 2!!! haha :P

I have a Gold pass!!! WOOPIE!!! and am now broke :D BUT ITS SO WORTH IT!!! :lol:

I'm staying at the Hilton which I'm really excited about as I travelled to and from the Proms each evening, and didn't get to enjoy Twilight Room Parties! WHICH I AM SO GONNA BE INVOLVED IN THIS TIME ROUND :D

Hobbies? Well I sing, haha, and love reading, especially vampie books <3 :wub:

I love a lot of different genres of music, but Tokio Hotel is my guilty pleasure! CANT EXPLAIN IT!!!

I LOVE KELLAN AND CHARLIE!!!

yeah im gonna shut up now haha

Cant wait to meet you all

Luv candy xxx