General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Aww bless your husband Rhi for thinking about you and wanna give you some time alone!! :P

And yes, it's exciting!! I have my parents blessing as well lol which means a lot because otherwise it would be much harder moving out of the country all alone if I didn't have support from home :o

Yeah that would be pretty bad! Must be so exciting for you to totally move out and have a totally different life!

Yes, I can't wait. Feels like I'm stuck in a cage or something, really need to do something new in life :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's mega cute how you seem to have the same interests as your children :) My mother would never go to something like this with me :P

Yeah, my mum laughed when I asked her to come!

Mine did too lol although she thinks that as long as I'm happy it's worth every penny because an experience is something priceless :D

I so wish I could do that :o I can't wait till I'm 18 :D I'm very happy for you sounds like you will have an amazing time everyone needs a change sometimes :)

Yeah, 18 is a good age! Although I'll be 19 soon :P As much as I want New Moon in theatres, the day after is my birthday and I'm not ready. 19 feels so much older than 18 lol

I think it's mega cute how you seem to have the same interests as your children :) My mother would never go to something like this with me :P

Mine did too lol although she thinks that as long as I'm happy it's worth every penny because an experience is something priceless :D

I so wish I could do that :o I can't wait till I'm 18 :D I'm very happy for you sounds like you will have an amazing time everyone needs a change sometimes :)

Yeah, 18 is a good age! Although I'll be 19 soon :P As much as I want New Moon in theatres, the day after is my birthday and I'm not ready. 19 feels so much older than 18 lol

Ah I would never ask my mum!

Yeah 19 does seem a lot older! Weird :P

God don't get me going about NM again I will never shut up :D

Yay!!! That thought hadn't crossed my mind! Maybe I don't have to be as sad for turning 19 now I guess!!! And this totally makes me sound like an alcoholic, but I'm not! Seriously. lol Just think it's stupid you can get married and all that but not have the responsibility for what you're drinking :P

And yeah, me too!! They'll sell out sooo fast and I have like 16 friends that wanna go see it with me on the day of the premiere so I need to get many many tickets :D

Yay!!! That thought hadn't crossed my mind! Maybe I don't have to be as sad for turning 19 now I guess!!! And this totally makes me sound like an alcoholic, but I'm not! Seriously. lol Just think it's stupid you can get married and all that but not have the responsibility for what you're drinking :P

And yeah, me too!! They'll sell out sooo fast and I have like 16 friends that wanna go see it with me on the day of the premiere so I need to get many many tickets :D

Don't worry I know your not an alcoholic :P

Ah I'm going with Jess for the first night but I'm going to see it as many times as possible.

Right I'm off to bed. Got a long day tomorrow. Injections :D Wish me luck guys :o:D Night nightxxxxx

I think it's mega cute how you seem to have the same interests as your children :) My mother would never go to something like this with me :D

lol :P They read it cos I did, then when I went to the cinema to see it, they wanted to go the following week! so its all myyyyyyyy fault! :D

Awww who's more obsessed? You or them? :o

lol :D They read it cos I did, then when I went to the cinema to see it, they wanted to go the following week! so its all myyyyyyyy fault! :D

Aw, that's so cute!

My mum's never read them, but I took her to see the film with me and she came out of it all like, "OMGGGGG their relationship is soooo intense!"

AH HA! I found the thread at last! Lol!

Ok so I'm late in saying this but Rhi I'm glad Kev had a fab 1st day and I was expecting you to say that he come home with a shiny black volvo! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Well this is just a short message as I'm now going to go to bed seen as though I've now found the thread and can now sleep peacefully knowing that ha ha ha! Ok so slight lie there (well sorta) I'm up this late coz was looking for stuff for et2 lol!

Nighty night!

lol :unsure: They read it cos I did, then when I went to the cinema to see it, they wanted to go the following week! so its all myyyyyyyy fault! :D

Awww who's more obsessed? You or them? :D

Um.............close one! I have always loved vampire films, and have so many on my laptop! This is another to add to my collection :D

AH HA! I found the thread at last! Lol!

Ok so I'm late in saying this but Rhi I'm glad Kev had a fab 1st day and I was expecting you to say that he come home with a shiny black volvo! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Well this is just a short message as I'm now going to go to bed seen as though I've now found the thread and can now sleep peacefully knowing that ha ha ha! Ok so slight lie there (well sorta) I'm up this late coz was looking for stuff for et2 lol!

Nighty night!

Thanks Dayna, Well, it was a shiny black mazda, we can pretend! :D

Just randomly talking about parents and Twilight. Before LFACC (when I was still using the dvd for costume reference) my mum wanted to borrow Twilight so she could see what it was all about. I was mean though and refused as I still needed it. Think I will lend it to her at some point though atleast then she can see who I'm meant to be rather than having random costume stuff thrown at her every so often and my asking "Do you think I could pull this one off?" she tends to look pretty dumb struck and like I've gone completely mental.

Morning guys!

Uploaded a couple of vids of Twi Prom Birmingham last night.

You tube was mean and wouldn't let me put twi music on, so there is some other random music now :WINCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkesIUzFgM That is the 10 minute version with Beware the Possums (Jade) on.

I also put the 14 min version with twi music on my facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/vi...77&comments

Well, it is tidying day today I reckon! Boo!

Yesss we can pretend the mazda is a volvooooo lol. I quite like mazdas anyhoo!

Lol Sam yus I think you should finally let your mum watch twi! I think my mum should watch it again and not ask silly questions this time lol. My dad likes Joss's vamps so he really criticised the twi vamps lol.

I've been drinking red bull this morn and I think it's gone to my head lol!