General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Tip it on the side like this and CHELLO you got a bass

Lordy! I love that film!

Well, I only decided to go as Jasper for the baseball party cos I reckoned the costume would be the easiest to pull off at short notice

Am considering putting something on the back of my tshirt about Jasper being in drag :D

I think the Vampirism happened from watching too many vamp films right from being a kid! :P

Watched Queen of the Damned last night, and when lestat is playing the violin, I was thinking, "Damn! Why is my violin bow wrecked! I could have a go at that!"

Now considering ordering one from ebay so that I could have a go! Nuts! I gave up the violin cos it was boring! ;)

Should convince my Kieran to go as Jasper, he is nearly as tall as me now, so by ET3, will be getting close enough! ;)

LOL A clan of Jaspers!! Ace. Would your lad do it though?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip it on the side like this and CHELLO you got a bass

Lordy! I love that film!

Well, I only decided to go as Jasper for the baseball party cos I reckoned the costume would be the easiest to pull off at short notice

Am considering putting something on the back of my tshirt about Jasper being in drag :D

I think the Vampirism happened from watching too many vamp films right from being a kid! :P

Watched Queen of the Damned last night, and when lestat is playing the violin, I was thinking, "Damn! Why is my violin bow wrecked! I could have a go at that!"

Now considering ordering one from ebay so that I could have a go! Nuts! I gave up the violin cos it was boring! ;)

Should convince my Kieran to go as Jasper, he is nearly as tall as me now, so by ET3, will be getting close enough! ;)

Well I would love to see more Jaspys cause I spose most will go as Edward :) Ahh I wish I could play an instrument or something :D

Ahh well I have my eyes on someone back home so I shouldn't be thinking that way haha :D

LOL. Beware lads in Lancashire!!

Haha!! Never gonna happen anyway!! Whereabouts in Lancashire are you from?

Nearly in Manchester unfortunately. Actually also nearly in Yorkshire lol. From Heywood.

Ahh well I have my eyes on someone back home so I shouldn't be thinking that way haha :P

Nearly in Manchester unfortunately. Actually also nearly in Yorkshire lol. From Heywood.

Ahh right Manchesters great :(

No idea where Heywood is though :P

They BOTH would!

They loved Proms! Kieran (the eldest) had such fun dancing with Davey Sunday night, he is desparate to go to ET3 :(

He must have already researched the use of teenagers and contact lenses, cos he announced to me rather happily that you have to be 14 to wear them!

Matthew then said that he could pass for 14 :P

They BOTH would!

They loved Proms! Kieran (the eldest) had such fun dancing with Davey Sunday night, he is desparate to go to ET3 :(

He must have already researched the use of teenagers and contact lenses, cos he announced to me rather happily that you have to be 14 to wear them!

I didn't know there was an age limit on contacts! Thank God I'm old enough or my Victoria plan would be screwed!! Bless :) I want a Riley! Or James :P

They BOTH would!

Oh bless!!! It's so cool that the entire family enjoy it!! Kind of expensive but if you all enjoy it its well worth it huh?

Are they wanting to do Cullens or Volturi?

Ahh well I have my eyes on someone back home so I shouldn't be thinking that way haha :P

Ahh right Manchesters great :P

No idea where Heywood is though :P

North of Manchester. Near Bury. Blink and you'll miss it.

Ahh right :) I'm from a tiny town near Blackburn :(

Oh my god oh my god oh my god *CRIES LOADS AND LOADS*

This is random......

I was just searching through the back of my wardrobe and I couldn't find the Australia rugby jumper my step dad got me :P so I asked my mum where it is and she threw it away cause it was ugly :P :'( and that was my only thing my step dad has ever gotten me and the only thing i have left now hes died :P :P :( :( I'm so upset :( :( :( :(

This is random......

I was just searching through the back of my wardrobe and I couldn't find the Australia rugby jumper my step dad got me :P so I asked my mum where it is and she threw it away cause it was ugly :P :'( and that was my only thing my step dad has ever gotten me and the only thing i have left now hes died I'm so upset :P :P :( :(

Yeah I know you're from BLackburn.

Bummer about the shirt... Even if it WAS Australia, shame on you! Your mum shouldn't throw youre stuff out wihtout asking you first...

This is random......

I was just searching through the back of my wardrobe and I couldn't find the Australia rugby jumper my step dad got me :P so I asked my mum where it is and she threw it away cause it was ugly :P :'( and that was my only thing my step dad has ever gotten me and the only thing i have left now hes died I'm so upset :P :P :( :(

Bummer about the shirt... Even if it WAS Australia, shame on you! Your mum shouldn't throw youre stuff out wihtout asking you first...

It's cause I was born there and my family used to live there (Australia not Blackburn) :( she just thought it was junk................. :(

This is random......

It's cause I was born there and my family used to live there (Australia not Blackburn) :( she just thought it was junk................. :(

Ahn riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!! I get it. Did she apologise?

Yeah I'm thinking about it and looking at the possibilites right now. What it would cost me and what I would do there etc. I'm tired of Sweden and UK seems like a good place I would wanna stay in for at least a year :dance:

Would you not go to uni? What are you studying at uni anyway?

Would be great if you moved here :)

No, I don't think so. I would probably work if I moved there! I've been studying for long now, I'm tired of it and need a break.

English actually! The course ends in December so it would be perfect if I could move there in January :)

Ah right :) Sounds cool any ideas what kind of job you would do?

They BOTH would!

They loved Proms! Kieran (the eldest) had such fun dancing with Davey Sunday night, he is desparate to go to ET3 :WINCE:

Matthew then said that he could pass for 14 :WINCE:

I didn't know there was an age limit on contacts! Thank God I'm old enough or my Victoria plan would be screwed!! Bless :) I want a Riley! Or James :WINCE:

I don't think they would mind who they cosplayed as, they have the bug for the cons now.

We are going to Collectormania London too, so they are excited about that.

Only thing is, I had intended to go to ET3 on my own. Hubby thought I would enjoy it for "me" time, but the boys really want to go! Well, Kieran definitely does, matthew says he doesn't then changes his mind everytime we talk about it! :dance:

We'll see. They have 3 weeks to decide. I told Matthew, final decision a couple of days before I go, cos I need the money for the tickets. etc

Exciting for you Amanda!

Aww bless your husband Rhi for thinking about you and wanna give you some time alone!! :dance:

And yes, it's exciting!! I have my parents blessing as well lol which means a lot because otherwise it would be much harder moving out of the country all alone if I didn't have support from home :WINCE:

They BOTH would!

They loved Proms! Kieran (the eldest) had such fun dancing with Davey Sunday night, he is desparate to go to ET3 :WINCE:

Matthew then said that he could pass for 14 :WINCE:

I didn't know there was an age limit on contacts! Thank God I'm old enough or my Victoria plan would be screwed!! Bless :) I want a Riley! Or James :WINCE:

I don't think they would mind who they cosplayed as, they have the bug for the cons now.

We are going to Collectormania London too, so they are excited about that.

Only thing is, I had intended to go to ET3 on my own. Hubby thought I would enjoy it for "me" time, but the boys really want to go! Well, Kieran definitely does, matthew says he doesn't then changes his mind everytime we talk about it! :dance:

We'll see. They have 3 weeks to decide. I told Matthew, final decision a couple of days before I go, cos I need the money for the tickets. etc

Exciting for you Amanda!

I think it's mega cute how you seem to have the same interests as your children :) My mother would never go to something like this with me :WINCE:

Aww bless your husband Rhi for thinking about you and wanna give you some time alone!! :dance:

And yes, it's exciting!! I have my parents blessing as well lol which means a lot because otherwise it would be much harder moving out of the country all alone if I didn't have support from home :WINCE:

Yeah that would be pretty bad! Must be so exciting for you to totally move out and have a totally different life!