General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Woop de bloody do!! My benefits have been suspended again!! Why this time because I didn't send them a payslip for the 24th July because Paul didn't work that weekend and I accidently forgot to add that he didn't work that weekend due to them giving us a dead line to send them back for saying if they weren't back by a certain date my benefits would be suspended. Instead they suspended them anyway!!! I'm bloody fuming and will be making a complaint to them on Monday as surprise surprise they don't work on Saturdays!!!!!

They are always so quick to stop paying them but slow to start paying them in the first place. Give them hell :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Jo many things booked for wedding date and location. My mum would prob do her nut in if I tried to change it to ET4 lol Ste not really minding as long as I turn up and say "I do" :P

Will prob have to try and start reproducing for ET5 so can be pregnant Bella or Bella with Renesmee lol :(

Woop de bloody do!! My benefits have been suspended again!! Why this time because I didn't send them a payslip for the 24th July because Paul didn't work that weekend and I accidently forgot to add that he didn't work that weekend due to them giving us a dead line to send them back for saying if they weren't back by a certain date my benefits would be suspended. Instead they suspended them anyway!!! I'm bloody fuming and will be making a complaint to them on Monday as surprise surprise they don't work on Saturdays!!!!!

They are always so quick to stop paying them but slow to start paying them in the first place. Give them hell :YAHOO:

Oh I plan on it they gave us till like the 24th September to send the payslips. I won't send them through post anymore as last time I did they didn't show up at the DWP for like 7 weeks and thats why I had my benefits suspended just before LFACC and didn't get them through till about 2 weeks before Proms hence the big costume spend I did. So now I fax them through from Paul's mums work. Only problem was Paul's mums been off work because his step dad has been in hospital with a blood and urine infection (possibly brought on by his diabetes) so we rang them up and said they would be sent by the 25th at the lastest which we did. But because they usually only ask for 5 payslips and I didn't realise that this time included 6 payslips I didn't realise the 24th July was missing until I checked them again today.

They are always so quick to stop paying them but slow to start paying them in the first place. Give them hell :YAHOO:

Oh I plan on it they gave us till like the 24th September to send the payslips. I won't send them through post anymore as last time I did they didn't show up at the DWP for like 7 weeks and thats why I had my benefits suspended just before LFACC and didn't get them through till about 2 weeks before Proms hence the big costume spend I did. So now I fax them through from Paul's mums work. Only problem was Paul's mums been off work because his step dad has been in hospital with a blood and urine infection (possibly brought on by his diabetes) so we rang them up and said they would be sent by the 25th at the lastest which we did. But because they usually only ask for 5 payslips and I didn't realise that this time included 6 payslips I didn't realise the 24th July was missing until I checked them again today.

They just never give enough info or help when things are t##s up do they

Its it official. It never rains just pours. First with the suspended benefits and then got to the yard to find my youngster Jake just stood in the field, in pretty much the same place he was last night. Now usually he walks or trots over to me. But not today so I knew something was wrong. He seems to be extremely lame on his front right leg, seems when he came out of the cob field yesterday by jumping and pretty much demolishing the fence he's also really hurt his leg. So now he's on box rest.

They are always so quick to stop paying them but slow to start paying them in the first place. Give them hell :D

Oh yeah. :P They're useless... Absolute waste of time. They'll give benefits to a load of wasters who drink it away in the pub ( I know I used to work in a pub... How do these people get their money?) Yet people who deserve it? They try and take it away!!! Whole thing needs a good shake up!!!! Or whoevers in charge needs battering...

Its it official. It never rains just pours. First with the suspended benefits and then got to the yard to find my youngster Jake just stood in the field, in pretty much the same place he was last night. Now usually he walks or trots over to me. But not today so I knew something was wrong. He seems to be extremely lame on his front right leg, seems when he came out of the cob field yesterday by jumping and pretty much demolishing the fence he's also really hurt his leg. So now he's on box rest.

Oh crumbs... Thats not good. Poor baby. Hope he recovers quickly.

I'm not cool at all :-( I don't have any of that lol! Buuuut I do like similar music to them by the sounds of it! Especially going by Sunday night ha ha ha! They should have played some minor! Karly wouldn't let me ask for minor lol she said Lawrence wouldn't know who they were! :D

Awww watching Xmen! Yay!

Yip! You had the right music taste,

They like anything from FOB, Panic at the disco, My chemical romance and that style of music, to Foo Fighters, Green Day, Blink 182 etc then Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc et We brought them up well! :P

Just found out I failed my first exam :D

Oh no, sorry :D

You really don't have much luck do you, and now with your horse too *hug*

We just got back from the Stereophonics who were absolutely awesome.

With support of Goldie looking chain, who played up to the crowd in usual daft manner, really funny.

Not sleeping Thursday night is catching up with me, that plus the not going to bed til 3am last night.

Teaching for 6 hours tomorrow, so I think I will be sleeping Monday away :D

Never mind, Kev is making us a curry! little bowls of coconut, raisins, banana, apple, etc etc are appearing on the table....................yum! :D

Oh and Jo many things booked for wedding date and location. My mum would prob do her nut in if I tried to change it to ET4 lol Ste not really minding as long as I turn up and say "I do" :D

Will prob have to try and start reproducing for ET5 so can be pregnant Bella or Bella with Renesmee lol :P

LOL. YOu might convert Mum while you're there!!! Oh the fun!!! :D

DOn't do pregnant Bella.. YOu'll be tired all the time!! Or puking... And have no ankles... And back ache... And the rest... Have the wee bairn first if you must!

Did I tell you I'd make a good auntie????? :D

Oooh Rhi sounds yummy!

Gosh you did bring your boys up well! Awesome music taste!

Karly's just popped round after work so she can get changed round here ready for a night out. It's fancy dress so she's wearing her baseball outfit!

I'm not cool at all :-( I don't have any of that lol! Buuuut I do like similar music to them by the sounds of it! Especially going by Sunday night ha ha ha! They should have played some minor! Karly wouldn't let me ask for minor lol she said Lawrence wouldn't know who they were! :D

Awww watching Xmen! Yay!

Yip! You had the right music taste,

They like anything from FOB, Panic at the disco, My chemical romance and that style of music, to Foo Fighters, Green Day, Blink 182 etc then Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc et We brought them up well! :P

Just found out I failed my first exam :D

Oh no, sorry :(

You really don't have much luck do you, and now with your horse too *hug*

We just got back from the Stereophonics who were absolutely awesome.

With support of Goldie looking chain, who played up to the crowd in usual daft manner, really funny.

Not sleeping Thursday night is catching up with me, that plus the not going to bed til 3am last night.

Teaching for 6 hours tomorrow, so I think I will be sleeping Monday away :D

Never mind, Kev is making us a curry! little bowls of coconut, raisins, banana, apple, etc etc are appearing on the table....................yum! :D

You really did bring them up well! You seem like a cool mum! I'm jealous! Nice music taste :D

Ohhhhhh I lurve the Stereophonics!! Yummmmmmmmmm curry!!!

Btw just to say.............. I saw a Jamie Bower look-a-like today in a vintage shop wearing similar style clothes to Jamie and almost dived on him!

Ooooh Rhi I'm very jealous that you got to see the phonics! Would love to have seen them again! Been years since I saw them!

Btw just to say.............. I saw a Jamie Bower look-a-like today in a vintage shop wearing similar style clothes to Jamie and almost dived on him!

LMAO!!

Maybe he has a twin LOL?

Ooooh Rhi I'm very jealous that you got to see the phonics! Would love to have seen them again! Been years since I saw them!

LMAO!!

Maybe he has a twin LOL?

I wish!!! I actually thought for a second that it was him. If it was I definitely would have jumped on him.

My head is pounding, urghhh.

Hungover? :P

Just a little >.<

Ha ha ha that's what you get for drinking so much last night!

It was totally worth it for the drunken tweets though, and lying on the kitchen floor eating burnt toast. Yummy.

I haven't been on here in days D: *Clings to forum for dear life* So much readint I have to do to catch up on! Had so much going on here is insane. Sadly mostly negative...But more positive stuff than normal too.

The landlord from the house I was on about my sister went for rang her the other day, apologised on behalf of the estate agents and said if her and David are still willing he's more than happy for them to have it. So now she'll most definately be moving within the next two weeks!

Needing to keep my money in check then for a housewarming present for them, but is hard as I need my money to buy a coat (I don't own one at all! :P) to go to Camden...And money to see me through in Camden, plus not forgetting funds for my ET3 ticket! Then next month it's my nephews christening and as I'm Godmother too I'd like to buy him a special keepsake. After that off to Herts for Katie's birthday for a few days and to Collectormania too! Then it'll be Christmas...Then it's save save save for ET3. So I'm pretty much going to be broke until March :P

Have finally found a way to study from home too, I was just about to give up on ever being able to get myself into education again but then Vicky suggested we do OU together to help motivate each other etc. Sorting that out for asap so...Psychology degree here I come :wub:

Awww hope things pick up at home Chelsea! That's great news about the house! Eeeek lots of stuff that you gotta save money for then! Hope you manage it! Awww cool bout you doing Psychology! I keep thinking about doing that! Love to do A level English too!

I'd love to do both with OU but it'd be soooo expensive! Then there'd be the whole what do I do with my qualifications now I have them? Lol!

I did a proof reading course with ICS but I couldn't complete it as the last assignment was impossible! £350 down the drain!

Ouch D: I was gonna do ICS first but...Didn't for that reason. Thankfully though I'll qualify for quite a few grants from the OU and whatever is left over I should be able to afford myself. Exciting times :thumbup:

If you don't mind me asking, what do you study or work as Dayna?

Awww cool!

I work in an accounts office but would love to leave and do sumink, I dunno, interesting, something either creative or makes me think! I love to type too! Working in accounts is just tedious. Alot of the time I sit staring at the computer screen entering numbers and trying not to fall asleep!