the stressed area

sungift500

I'm up for getting drunk at the party XD Just don't let me ruin my dress!

:D woohoo i cant wait hope they have the twilight cocktails like at ET - Rush of blood mmmm

And gosh i hate spots i have had a few pop up this week need to get them gone :D so i am using everything i can and they are going down lets hope for no more before Prom. Does not help last week i changed foundation :WINCE:

Edited by Jemma

Why is it when you want your skin to be clear and stop free you have a break out?

God i hate being a teenager! If i wear foundation it generally makes it worse!

What will I do carry on wearing foundation this week and risk making it worse or go to school looking like spotzilla??? :unsure::poki:

I think I need to live in this thread for a while, seeing as this week I will be stressed to the max.

I've got to pack this week for moving to uni and for the con. I'm going to have to leave the con sunday early afternoon so miss half of it so that I can get to uni on time. We currently have no car because the head gasket went like 3 weeks ago and the guy at the garage started working on it last week. I still have to get a load of stuff for uni...and I have no idea what to wear for the prom!!!!

Hey TSheep you forgot about me. I may be dressed as Edward Cullen but I'm as clumsy as Bella! But I won't be cranky already been there and done that this week.

Haha, fine then I'll avoid both cranky/clumsy Bella's as well as one rather clumsy Edward who should be in a good mood!

Does that mean you are going to save us damsels from the Bellas? *flutters eyelashes* ;)

Edited by TSheep

Hey TSheep you forgot about me. I may be dressed as Edward Cullen but I'm as clumsy as Bella! But I won't be cranky already been there and done that this week.

Haha, fine then I'll avoid both cranky/clumsy Bella's as well as one rather clumsy Edward who should be in a good mood!

Does that mean you are going to save us damsels from the Bellas? *flutters eyelashes* :YAHOO:

HAHA you should be thankful that we are still human ;)

Oh she really was, she really was. Just approach her carefully, holding out alcohol...

:P

Does that mean you are going to save us damsels from the Bellas? *flutters eyelashes* :D

HAHA you should be thankful that we are still human :D

:( You love my wife aka Esme aka Chelsea too much to kill her female bit on the side =]

Oh she really was, she really was. Just approach her carefully, holding out alcohol...

:P

Haha XD Now I have to buy other people alcohol!