my new name is................................

betrayed-deagol

JONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's what Electrical called me last Sunday whilst i was stood outside John Lewis in MK! Its really grown on me too as everytime i write my name down at work or whilst doing Coursework *runs away screaming whilst tearing at my hair* i keep writing it at the top of each page :lol: !

Well, i had a great day while we were there and was given my xmas pressie from BHPF which was a talking Gollum (YAY) and got to say goodbye to Ems.

Davidb, thanks so much for our lil chat; it really made me feel loads better and really made me look at things goin on in my life from a different perspective; but where did you put that video of me singing?i hope it aint on the web!

Tried to get to see Houdi but didnt quite make it as she was on her lunch; i just hope she and andrea get their xmas gifts from BHPF coz i left them in his (kind-a)capable hands!

Anyways, must dash; but take care all and ill see you later on!

Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Rachie, we have space for you in our hotel room for C5 if you can make it babes!

P.P.S. Suzi; your New Years Eve secret is safe with me!

i wudnt worry about it babes... i think most people know about it already! i didnt make much effort to keep it too quiet and a lot of people found out thru txt msgs on the night.....

i can only hang my head in shame and blame the fact that we had had too much to drink and were very provoked by the lads who were there, including her boyfriend

})i({

i wudnt worry about it babes... i think most people know about it already! i didnt make much effort to keep it too quiet and a lot of people found out thru txt msgs on the night.....

i can only hang my head in shame and blame the fact that we had had too much to drink and were very provoked by the lads who were there, including her boyfriend

})i({

LOL! well, boys will be boys!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Rachie, we have space for you in our hotel room for C5 if you can make it babes!

Cheers Mate! I'm really going to try hard to get there! If Dom is confirmed I will be there with bells on if I have to beg or steal ;) !

OI! :( I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING FOR ME! :blush: *TISK* LOL!!!!!!! :(

you know i luv ya Rachie!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:headscratch: laa dee daa...Do you mind if i stick with Jody? I find it hard to remember new names...  :uhoh:  :P

thats cool Tish, and i should be getting my Geo a-level CW back in a couple of days, so ill get ur addy from u n send it to you to help with ur GCSE geo!

Oh yeaaa...Pleassseeeeeeeeeee :P

U want my email? tash@kingz.freeserve.co.uk

Cheat! :headscratch:

I'm Thick! It's allowed! How is it that the naughty people, some of whom are really clever but they just don't do any work so the teachers think they're thick get all their work practically done for them and I don't get any help and I AM really thick at geography!!!

Is it the same coursework Jody as mine? The how has the coastline changed and developed from prawle point to start bay..something like that...

Cheat! :(

I'm Thick! It's allowed! How is it that the naughty people, some of whom are really clever but they just don't do any work so the teachers think they're thick get all their work practically done for them and I don't get any help and I AM really thick at geography!!!

Is it the same coursework Jody as mine? The how has the coastline changed and developed from prawle point to start bay..something like that...

very similar, ill get it to you this weekend!

Thanks...But i'm not sure if I'll need it anymore..It was due in today and Im still lost on what to do... :angel: Best get working on it...Oh crap..got a GCSE 2moro on english...

awww! good luck babes! and ill still let you have it in case they hand urs back n says you have a week; get cracking!

Thanks...But i'm not sure if I'll need it anymore..It was due in today and Im still lost on what to do... :rolleyes: Best get working on it...Oh crap..got a GCSE 2moro on english...

awww! good luck babes! and ill still let you have it in case they hand urs back n says you have a week; get cracking!

Thanks...There's only ONE of my friends that will send me her coursework that she's done so far so I can see what to do...One! My friends all think i'll copy n paste their work :rolleyes: Silly people...Wee seeing you soooon!

Cheers Mate! I'm really going to try hard to get there! If Dom is confirmed I will be there with bells on if I have to beg or steal :angry: !

OI! :huh: I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING FOR ME! :angry: *TISK* LOL!!!!!!! :angry:

you know i luv ya Rachie!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right I ment I would be there with Bells on for Jody :huh: !!

Love Ya too Mate, always!!

I realize that this is posted way after the fact, but I've been lurking a lot lately. I'm trying to get caught up :o .