Vamps Deep dark damp dungeon

Jangojohnny

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ewwwwwww oven chips, I can't stand them, they are always dry, need to use a whole bottle of vinegar just to make them taste half decent.

Now a nice indian would go nicely.

Yum...Indian!!!!!

A nice Chicken Bhuna with Pilau Rice and Naan Bread and Onion Bhajis!!!!!

Dribble dribble :)

I like murgh shahi or chicken dupeaza!!!!!!!!!! Both with plain rice, and you got to love bomboy potatoes!!!!!

Well tonight I'm doing the spag bog that i should have done the other night, but decided i couldn't be bothered to.

ewwwwwww oven chips, I can't stand them, they are always dry, need to use a whole bottle of vinegar just to make them taste half decent.

Now a nice indian would go nicely.

Yum...Indian!!!!!

A nice Chicken Bhuna with Pilau Rice and Naan Bread and Onion Bhajis!!!!!

Dribble dribble :)

I like murgh shahi or chicken dupeaza!!!!!!!!!! Both with plain rice, and you got to love bomboy potatoes!!!!!

Well tonight I'm doing the spag bog that i should have done the other night, but decided i couldn't be bothered to.

Yes yes, gotta love the bombay potatoes!!!

More dribble :)

Just feel sorry for my work mates, Sunday night I'll be taking in a vindaloo!!!!!!! :P

My Mum always told me to put the loo roll in the fridge before eating a hot curry - apparently it helps a lot, lol :)

Thats the best bit of advice I have heard so far today LOL

Hiya Stan from sunny(ish) somerset.

Got my vindaloo ready for tonight, will be taking fudge in later in the week (our little shift does that on nights, I take fudge cos *ahem* my mum's a fudge packer).

Are you guys thinking of redecorating or something down here? I won't recognise the place!

Wait until the next 3 nights you'll get bizarre lil comments at "horrible" oclock, to keep me awake.

See ya then! :lol: