MTV AWARDS

vamps!

PPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Houdinia or anyone please send me your copy of the MTV awards, I was in hospital and I missed it! *cries* anyone please please please? ill pay postage and packaging. Email me webmaster@serkis-online.co.uk

PLEEEEEEASE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Houdinia or anyone please send me your copy of the MTV awards, I was in hospital and I missed it! *cries* anyone please please please? ill pay postage and packaging. Email me webmaster@serkis-online.co.uk

PLEEEEEEASE

If you've got computer access I could send you a copy on CD. Its an 8mb QuickTime file. I sent a copy to an extremely lovely young lady from MK today. The blank CD cost 20p and postage was 60p (1st class).

Or if you're going to be at the meet on the 29th I could just bring it up there. If you're interested email me and I'll let you have my address.

simonsd@msn.com

even on the one ring site it is censored, but some words have been missed.

Ok. Guess we'll have to look out on the MTV late night/early morning broadcasts then.

Obi-Wan :P

MTV 2 showed it between 10pm - midnight on Saturday, but it was still bleeped out. :angry:

Dammit!

Now sweary fun foir us then :(:angry:

Obi-Wan :P

okay first of all Andys/Gollums speech rocked, when they do a count dwn on MTV of top 10/100 speeches that has to be in the top 3!!

and MTV senors a lot of things now but Im not sure why in the late showing cus they never senors the osbournes and thats on after 10pm weird...maybe we will get to see the un-senored version soon :P

This was the funniest thing I have seen in years. SERKIS is a f*cking genius!!!

Houdinia

I couldn't have put it better myself I couldn't get off the floor from laughing so much and my stomach muscle still hurt DAYS after the event.

Carolyn xx

best bit: when the serkis says "I'm not fat :P ". **** hilarious!!!

:P AAAAAAAGGGH! I wont get to see it till the weekend, probably censored! does anyone feel like giving me a rough idea/transcript of the andy bit? best lines? oh go on...

Dark Elf Queen.... this is for you....

I apologise for errors. Done in a hurry and sound not brilliant

SOME BINT: Gollum, Lord of The Rings, Two Towers

cut to THE SERKIS via videolink. He is holding the MTV award. It looks like a golden bucket of popcorn

THE SERKIS: Hi everybody. My name's Andy Serkis and I'm delighted to receive this award on behalf of everybody who brought Gollum to life. Can't actually be with you this evening because we're down in New Zealand completing more shots on Gollum for Return of the King. I'm actually in the motion capture studio where we do a lot of Gollum. I would like to say a big thank you to all the MTV fans, to The Lord of the Rings fans and to everybody who worked on Gollum. It is a complete marriage of skills...

enter Gollum

GOLLUM: You're a liar and a thief! snatches award from THE SERKIS

GOLLUM: It's mine. I won it. It was me! We only won because of me!

GOLLUM as SMEAGOL: and me. MTV's my friend

GOLLUM: you don't have any friends. Nobody likes you

GOLLUM as SMEAGOL: sobs

THE SERKIS runs fingers through hair. He looks panicked

GOLLUM as SMEAGOL: Dobby likes me

GOLLUM: Dobby?! Dobby's a **** freak!

THE SERKIS is embarrassed

THE SERKIS: That's enough Gollum

GOLLUM: **** off Serkis you stupid fat [inaudible] faced **** turd!

THE SERKIS: I'm, I'm not fat

GOLLUM: We're not gonna thank anyone, oh no. Not you addressing THE SERKIS not MTV and not those picks of pushy pindicks at weta digital. And Peter Jackson!?, my precious, who do you think you are you **** hack?! Shame on you! Shame on you! Go spam yourself!

GOLLUM as SMEAGOL: not listening. I’m not listening

GOLLUM: really furious now Frankly nothing can compensate for the long hours and low pay and miserable experience we’ve had making this **** movie. And if you think a s***ty little tub of gold popcorn is gonna remotely make up for everything we’ve suffered you’re SADLY **** MISTAKEN! YOU’RE ALL BASTARDS! MTV SUCKS! WE HATE YOU ALL!... Goodnight

Gollum leaves

THE SERKIS shakes his head

Cut to MTV awards audience

THE WOOD: that was **** awesome!