MTV AWARDS

vamps!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooo!

i'll let you watch it if you promise not to break my legs :lol:

ok i promise, i have to say that it was the best acceptance speech i have ever seen, and serlis' face was an absolute picture. He did look ever so dishy, phwoar.

ok ok... so I guess you were not looking at what Andy was wearing and too busy lusting after him and thinking of multiple sexual positions?

So we've met then? and it's THE SERKIS... "andy" is sssssooooooooooo disrespectful ;)

spam! (mmmSERKISARSE!..) I havent seen it yet..(too poor for sky tv ...computer too crap to play clips...)im wating on a copy from a friend who taped it for me...

*waiting*

*waiting*

OK, you win again Houdinia! BAH!

(mental note: go and hassle that friend tomorrow.bring a stick...* ;)

We have the biggest battle of our lives on our hands fighting the Separtists and Count Dooku in the Clone Wars, and where's Master Yoda? Swanning around on a hoverplatform collecting popcorn at the MTV awards.

When 900 years old I reach, act as senile I will not!

Obi-Wan :angel:

I completely agree that Andy's speech was fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing when they played on the smeagol/gollum argument from the film but I wish they had shown it without the swear words blanked out. And the whole 'Dobby is my friend' thing cracked me up. But that's probably because I'm weird!

LOTR Fan

I would wait for the uncensored version but I don't ever recall seeing one before. I'm sure even when they show the awards after 10pm or whatever, things were still bleeped out! I hope I get to hear Andy's speech complete though

LOTR Fan