Menu for the dinner?

Avengers7

Could anyone tell me what sort of food is offered on the menu for the Saturday evening meal?

The food is usually pretty good (for a mass catering event)... its usually some kind of chicken dish for the main event... but its not for the food we attend is it? its for the experience of dining/spending time with a varied cast of celebrities, war heroes and space travelers.

Not within walking distance that I can think of (there is a McDonalds but it is a drive away), there is a subway at the train station but that is a good few minutes walk away.

At the last two shows at Birmingam, Showmasters have had a deal for the hotel to lay on a food area with sandwiches, hot meals, salads etc at pretty reasonable prices. Hopefully they will do the same this time as well.

Yes the plan is to have some hot and cold food available at the hotel at reasonable prices.

Dave

Thanks for organising that Dave.

Hotel prices, especially at the bar, were turning peoples hair white long before Tom Stafford's fee!

Could anyone tell me what sort of food is offered on the menu for the Saturday evening meal?

Red Dragon, can you please post your favoured menu, comprising of : -

* Amuse Bouche Course

* Starter

* Main Course

* Dessert

* Cheese

And also please post a suggested wine list, compromising of a least one red, one white, and a rose.

Red Dragon, can you please post your favoured menu, comprising of : -

* Amuse Bouche Course

* Starter

* Main Course

* Dessert

* Cheese

And also please post a suggested wine list, compromising of a least one red, one white, and a rose.

Thanks for your help but have decided not to have dinner this time as funds won't allow it.