david soul

indio

• 2 weeks later...

hi dave, i understand that you dont like cold calling on the guests however david soul lives in the u.k. and would make a great guest for autographica.

I don't understand the not wanting to cold-call thing. Surely theres lots of guests who would be interested in appearing if only they were asked. How else do you book guests without cold calling - do you sit and wait and hope that ask to be allowed to appear?

Im not being funny, i'm genuinely interested in the process used to book guests.

hi dave, i understand that you dont like cold calling on the guests however david soul lives in the u.k. and would make a great guest for autographica.

I don't understand the not wanting to cold-call thing. Surely theres lots of guests who would be interested in appearing if only they were asked. How else do you book guests without cold calling - do you sit and wait and hope that ask to be allowed to appear?

Im not being funny, i'm genuinely interested in the process used to book guests.

hi there keith, those words are daves not mine. thats what he said to me on a couple of occations.

hi there keith, those words are daves not mine. thats what he said to me on a couple of occations.

Yeah, its a great pity. I've had opportunity to meet several big names in the past (one of the recent ones was director Joe Dante), and I frequently ask them would they ever consider doing an autograph show. The most common reply I get is that they would love to do a convention, but nobody ever bothers to ask them/invite them!!