Sean Biggerstaff

tiggerbabe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tiggerbabe, you have to go and find the pic of viggo. he looks so sexy. will tell you where to go when i see tou next. oh my god it's so sexy. could you let foolofatook know too. from bramble rose ;)

• 2 weeks later...
yes please showmasters, i would so love to hear his accent

ah. It aint that great. I have the same one (Im from Glasgow) Mind you, it does sound good on Billy Boyd....eek! I cant believe Billy's going! and ELIJAH! and DOM! and SEAN!

hold on a minute....BILLY.....there just thought Billy deserved capital letters too. lol.

You know, my old drama teacher taught Sean Biggerstaf and when my friend asked for his number she said no because she thinks Sean is a weirdo. hmm... ah well. I dont care - Im not really into him but please invite him to C4 cause then my cousin will come with me (she loves him)

Hiya everyone

It would be great if Sean was there. Come on showmasters you can't ignore all this pleading.

Out of curiousity how old is he?

Do guests cancel often? At the last minute?

x ;)

• 1 year later...

Mmm.... Sean... *falls off chair spectacularly* B)

*cough* *straigtens up* Mr. Biggerstaff is most definately a very talented, charming, intelligent and witty person, and is the only one who keeps my fall-off-chairs a continuous event...hourly...

Anyway, seriously now. I'd be ecstatic if Sean come to C7 because it will be my last collectormania as I'll be off to university this year...!

You keep up that plead for me too, tigerbabe!