Anyone else doing Cosplay?

tpepper4

Yeah and the poor girl was only like 14 or 15 at our estimation!

i know right!? we all felt SO sorry for her! but it's like when we all had our pics taken with him, it wasn't just a photo and then out, he actually spoke to us, like "are you wearing contacs!?" "Alice! i've beeen waiting for you!" and "Emmett!! Edward...?!"

so it's like, there was no need in them!

Haha awwww, that's actually quite cute of Pfach to say that stuff to you guys :lol:

It really was cute of him! I got the "Alice! I've been waiting for you!" comment. At which point I cried "Daddy!" and leapt into his waiting arms. The line apparently giggled but I was distracted by OMG CUDDLING PFACH! He then held onto my hand till I was too far away to hold on any longer. ^.^ When we went for our autographs afterwards I got another hug and kissed him on the cheek. He seemed a bit bemused at that and I got a "thank you" for the kiss. :P

LMFAO! Awww that is seriously too cute. Because I'm not at all jealous that you leapt into Peter's arms and gave him a kiss and got all those adorable comments from him. Nope. Not jealous at all :unsure:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO! Awww that is seriously too cute. Because I'm not at all jealous that you leapt into Peter's arms and gave him a kiss and got all those adorable comments from him. Nope. Not jealous at all :unsure:

Don't be envious, you have no idea what the state of my bank balance was after that convention. :lol: But Peter was freaking amazing and very cuddly! :) I just hope Kellan, Chaske and Jose hold up to the standard of the Twilight stars I've met so far and are equally sweet and lovely. I've been so lucky with everyone I've met at conventions, they've all been awesome.

LMFAO! Awww that is seriously too cute. Because I'm not at all jealous that you leapt into Peter's arms and gave him a kiss and got all those adorable comments from him. Nope. Not jealous at all :gorgeous:

Don't be envious, you have no idea what the state of my bank balance was after that convention. :D But Peter was freaking amazing and very cuddly! :) I just hope Kellan, Chaske and Jose hold up to the standard of the Twilight stars I've met so far and are equally sweet and lovely. I've been so lucky with everyone I've met at conventions, they've all been awesome.

I hope my portfolio of Twilight actors will grow too :D

xxx

JEEZ! he is the guest HE should decide when you should go, i mean if he was busy drawing something for you then they shouldn't have said that!! i mean...it would be different if it was YOU trying to persue it....

and i am off to the Birmingham one! and watch out! pictures coming your way soon! though i don't think i look anything like bella :YAHOO:

LOL @ Sam!

Picturesss....baring in mind the majority needs editing i.e.:

- the fur needs attaching properly... just pinned atm

- scarf needs purple (knitting that! :D)

- the coat lining is pinned (needs sewing)

- and the hair needs matting and trimming a bit...too long and smooth

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

(retarded face!)

IMG_2194.jpg

Edited by Tiffanyy

me and fran are going as Alice and Victoria to the disco on sunday night as we want to look all glam for the prom but have fun at the disco! haha fran is wearing my rug from my front room to be victoria! so excited now! hehe