Torchwood Trivia Game

Doctor Who

Edit: Oh, we posted around the same time Torchwoodangel, hmm, I suppose the next question is the correct answer. :)

I decided to delete mine, cos I was wrong anyway, oops...

I was close though... kind of.... if the first episode never exsisted, then i would have been right. lol. Okay, i'm just thick..... :lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to delete mine, cos I was wrong anyway, oops...

I was close though... kind of.... if the first episode never exsisted, then i would have been right. lol. Okay, i'm just thick..... :lol:

Ah ok and lol, you're not thick. Day One was the episode I originally thought of but then I remembered the scene in Everything Changes where Owen went in the taxi with the guy and the girl lol. B)

Edited by Doctor Who

What did Captain John fall in love with in Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang and say 'that's nice' to?

a poodle :lol:

and torchwoodangel93, don't worry - I've got a couple of questions wrong too lol. Part of what I love about this quiz is it reminds me of what I've forgotten (as well as making me think woo I know loads haha).

hmm, lets hope I can phrase this right to get my idea across:

When writing Captain Jack's theme, what were the 8 words Ben Foster used to create the main tune to it?

When writing Captain Jack's theme, what were the 8 words Ben Foster used to create the main tune to it?

"Here comes Jack in a bloody (or 'ruddy', depending on whom you ask) great tractor!"

What Toshiko do that caused her to be taken and held by UNIT without trial, and what was so special about the object she built that she attracted Jack's attention?

You listed all of the episodes correctly but it's 9 in total. You're still correct though. :lol:

In answer to your question; Retcon is short for Retroactive Continuity

I considered it being 9 when I counted it but I obviously can't count :poki:

Retroactive(ness) 8D

I would consider answering the next question but I can't think up any new ones so I give up for now.

Just have it known that I know all the answers B)

yeah!! I sing that every time I see a tractor lol :lol:

and Nem, I don't doubt that you know all the answers haha!

What Toshiko do that caused her to be taken and held by UNIT without trial, and what was so special about the object she built that she attracted Jack's attention?

she stole blueprints from the MOD and made a sonic resonator, and corrected the faults in the design as she went along so that it would work.

What was Gwen drinking in the bar when Jack gave her retcon the first time?

...Cardiff?

Along with a hint of retcon, what is there a dash on in Jack's amnesia pill?

a dash of denial!

just watched Everything Changes and realised I'd got this wrong :D

It's a touch of denial and a dash of retcon

(or is it referenced again later that I'm not remebering at this moment? I've been awake too long :D It sounded right when I replied)

...Cardiff?

Along with a hint of retcon, what is there a dash on in Jack's amnesia pill?

a dash of denial!

just watched Everything Changes and realised I'd got this wrong :D

It's a touch of denial and a dash of retcon

(or is it referenced again later that I'm not remebering at this moment? I've been awake too long :D It sounded right when I replied)

I thought it was dash of denial as well. Ah well. Life goes on...

Usually Jack drinks tap water, when did we see him drinking alcohol?

When he and Tosh toasted to the real Captain Jack at the end of Captain Jack Harkness

I think that was the only time?

In End of Days, what vision would have convinced Jack to open the rift?

When he and Tosh toasted to the real Captain Jack at the end of Captain Jack Harkness

Actually, Jack also drinks whisk(e)y in Small Worlds with Gwen after Estelle dies, and I think they're all having a drink at the end of Ghost Machine just before Jack hands the thing over to Ianto for the secure archives.

EoD: The right Doctor.

In Adam, who doesn't get retconned (and probably should)?

Lots of people don't get retconed in Adam but I'm assuming you mean Rhys?

What did Gwen and Rhys joke over when Gwen was driving in CoE?

Whether she needed injections and currency to go into England

How many stripes on Jack's coat epaulettes?

I hope this is correct, 4 on each, making it 8 in total?

How many episodes has Toshiko's mother appeared in and which episodes were they?

Actually, Jack also drinks whisk(e)y in Small Worlds with Gwen after Estelle dies, and I think they're all having a drink at the end of Ghost Machine just before Jack hands the thing over to Ianto for the secure archives.

EoD: The right Doctor.

The only time I could think of when I saw the question was in Everything changes, doesn't he drink alcohol in the pub when he retcons Gwen?

How many episodes has Toshiko's mother appeared in and which episodes were they?

2 - End of Days (to convince Tosh to open the rift) and Fragments (whilst being kidnapped so Tosh would construct the sonic resonator).

Owh, I totally didn't notice those. I'm definitely going to have to watch all these again! (any excuse haha :thumbup:)

What game were the members of Torchwood playing at the beginning of Cyberwoman?

Who is the only Torchwood member not to have a blood relative shown on screen?

Owen - the only relative we see of his is his fiancee.

What was the name of the venue where Captains Jack and John met in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?