Torchwood Trivia Game

Doctor Who

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headscratch: seems like eveyone's stuck now

Ah, sorry about that, the answer was The Ritz. I'll ask a bit of an easier question now;

What was the name of the device that Toshiko had to build in order to help free her mother in 'Fragments'?

Edited by Doctor Who

What was the full name of the character that Rik Makarem played in Children of Earth?

Dr. Rupesh Patanjali.

What is the username and password Lois must use to access the Home Office's protected files, including those on Torchwood?

spears

Hastings

(I think?)

What does Jack tell the real Captain Jack his name is in the episode Captain Jack Harkness?

How does Owen refer to himself when he realises that the Weevils are scared of him?

King of the Weevils.

This might require some digging:

What is the real life name of the village in the Brecon Beacons in which the buildings in Countrycide were filmed?

Edited by Blackbird

What is the real life name of the village in the Brecon Beacons in which the buildings in Countrycide were filmed?

:gorgeous:

is it the delightful village/town of Crickhowell ?

:headscratch:

No, it's not, although you're quite right about how lovely Crickhowell is. :D

This obscure little hamlet (whose name begins with a 'P') is near the eastern edge of the Beacons, and very close to the Craig-Y-Nos Castle hotel, where the cast stayed during the filming of that episode. I've been there, after having found the result, and can attest that it is, indeed, the place we see on screen. The nearest major road is the A-4067.

If you're still having trouble, here's a website that should help. ;)http://www.doctorwholocations.net/stories/torchwood

This obscure little hamlet (whose name begins with a 'P') is near the eastern edge of the Beacons, and very close to the Craig-Y-Nos Castle hotel, where the cast stayed during the filming of that episode. I've been there, after having found the result, and can attest that it is, indeed, the place we see on screen. The nearest major road is the A-4067.

If you're still having trouble, here's a website that should help. ;)http://www.doctorwholocations.net/stories/torchwood

Why ask such a weird question..

Is it Rhyl? It's Rhyl isn't it...

Edited by Never

Why ask such a weird question..

Is it Rhyl? It's Rhyl isn't it...

It's Torchwood trivia. Everything's weird! ;) Besides, location questions are perfectly all right, and not everything should be easy. (And if I could find it just by digging through various search sites, anybody could! *g*)

And no, it's not. Check the website I gave.

It's Torchwood trivia. Everything's weird! :D Besides, location questions are perfectly all right, and not everything should be easy. (And if I could find it just by digging through various search sites, anybody could! *g*)

But I like answering them with my knowledge and not looking it up. If I searched I could probably find out in about 30 seconds.

And I was joking about Rhyl.

Rhyl is a dump of a town in North Wales.

It's Torchwood trivia. Everything's weird! :D Besides, location questions are perfectly all right, and not everything should be easy. (And if I could find it just by digging through various search sites, anybody could! *g*)

But I like answering them with my knowledge and not looking it up. If I searched I could probably find out in about 30 seconds.

And I was joking about Rhyl.

Rhyl is a dump of a town in North Wales.

Well, I can't read anyone's mind, I'm afraid. ;) Location questions don't seem that weird to me.

I shall go check out Rhyl, at least online. I'm probably too much of a coward to actually go to a town that you would describe that way.

I shall go check out Rhyl, at least online. I'm probably too much of a coward to actually go to a town that you would describe that way.

Yeah I wouldn't advise actually going there you could get stabbed

Was it Rhyl? If so, I think it's your turn to set the question Never. ;):D

It wasn't Rhyl xD We already covered that. And I hate making up questions which is why I stopped answering them in the first place.

I already know half the answer because I remember thinking it was a strange name, the fictional village that is. And the strange name I mean the English for it...

I just can't think up new questions so I int answering it