Cosplay at LFCC 2010

My leon s. kennedy getup is looking a little different, my main problem has been my restriction on money...but I like a challenge. Just look for the naff looking Leon who'll probably be hanging around with capt. jack...and some other odd looking peeps and you'll know where I am.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe but the movie dress is based on a real life gown worn by a countess which means I'll have more research material to work with. I'm a stickler for detail, but I'm thinking of saving christine for later in the year and going as jane eyre if i make the con, I have a bodice 90% sewn just need to put on the sleeves and trim. Damn post 1800 is harder than i thought, learned a hard lesson ladies and gents, never ever go near a fabric remenent bin in a store that sells silks and hand beaded silk chiffon it gets expensive. OOOOOO hot pink dupion silk that'll make lovely stays, oooooo hand beaded chiffon phantom of the opera shawl. Arrrrgggghhhh my bank bal;ance hates me now. lol. Sorry slight insanity over I'm done, Gonna go consider options as craft foam haldir is not looking so good. :WINCE:

My sister (if she doesn't chicken out) will come as the Harley Quinn from the Arkham Asylum game and her boyfriend will be the Riddler!

This makes no sense. Why not Mr. J?

MR J hasn't been in a film.

Actually he'd be coming as the Riddler as that's the outfit he created for Halloween last year (same as both our Harley outfits) and we really need an opportunity to wear them again! Here are pics of us in our outfits, the first one is me!

harleyme.jpgharleylolly.jpgriddlerlee.jpg

Edited by Sian Raven

That's a really nice Riddler suit. Take the tag off the cuff though, you're not meant to leave those on. The mask isn't one of Laban's is it, cause I have one that looks pretty similar. Kudos to whoever made the suit though, it looks great!

The tag is actually the suit brand label, I don't think it comes off to easy! All the outfits were cobbled together by our own fair hands, though not sure where they got the masks from, all I know is they were imported from the US.

Just found that if another friend comes along we'll also have a Buffy style vamp in our group!

I look forward to seeing everyone elses outfits, they're always really good!

Edited by Sian Raven

My friends and I are coming down from manchester and were toying with the idea of cosplaying this year. We don't really have enough time to do justice to our idea, so it might have to wait until next year.

My question is, is anyone brave enough to do a bayonetta costume? :(

The tag is actually the suit brand label

Yeah, I know. You're supposed to take it off. In fact, it's extremley poor taste to leave it on.

fastshow_396x222.jpg

Suit you.

I don't think it comes off to easy!

Course it does! Get yourself a pair of scissors (or better yet a stitch cutter), snip out the stitches and get rid!

All the outfits were cobbled together by our own fair hands, though not sure where they got the masks from, all I know is they were imported from the US.

They look like either Laban's or Hero Rentals'. Laban makes good stuff, so top marks if they are his.

Doing so many simple cosplays this year that I'm going to run out of con days to do them all.

For this event I have to decide between:

Randall from Clerks 2

Ferris Bueller (float scene, if I can get/make the vest)

BPRD Agent

Various versions of the 10th Doctor

First Contact-era Starfleet uniform

Marty Mcfly (first film)

TOS Gold shirt

TOS Reboot Kirk (black shirt, maybe)

TOS Reboot McCoy (maybe)

And I would rather not have to get changed all the time, so I'm going to limit myself to 3 costumes for the 2 days.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Doing so many simple cosplays this year that I'm going to run out of con days to do them all.

For this event I have to decide between:

Randall from Clerks 2

Ferris Bueller (float scene, if I can get/make the vest)

BPRD Agent

Various versions of the 10th Doctor

First Contact-era Starfleet uniform

Marty Mcfly (first film)

TOS Gold shirt

TOS Reboot Kirk (black shirt, maybe)

TOS Reboot McCoy (maybe)

And I would rather not have to get changed all the time, so I'm going to limit myself to 3 costumes for the 2 days.

Avoid the Tenth Doctor. That's way overdone these days.