TNA

jakeblue

More has come out regarding Jarrett and Angle. A number of Internet Wrestling Reporters were fannig the fires by saying that Dixie Carter - Head of TNA - had ordered JJ home on a leave of absence. It was also being rumoured that Kurt was going around saying he was going to be given the booking power JJ had instead of JJ.

It now seems that this was untrue.

More friends of JJ and KA have both come out and said that Kurt knew that Jeff and Karen were involved, and had accepted it. He himself had began dating again, so it wasn't a major issue. As professionals they had worked it out. Kurt was seeing Rhaka Khan, but I do not knwo if this still stands.

Recently in court, the case of custody of the children was being dealt with. Then the Bubba The Love Sponge Radio Show incident happened where a TNA employee rung and and said that Karen and Jeff, along with Kurt & Karen's children, were living in Jeff's home. When broadcast, the TNA Employee voice was digitally changed.

Following this, Jeff has been seen to approach both Dixie Carter and Kurt Angle where Jeff himself has taken some time off. It was agreed that any additional media coverage would cause problems during the custody hearings.

It is now thought that an ally of Kurt Angle's rung into the Bubba Radio Show without Kurt's knowledge. It is also being said that Kurt is "pissed off" that someone got involved in something that could impact on his children.

As regards the booking of TNA at the moment, with so many injuries, rewrites are happening every day. But, reading the spoilers for the next two weeks of Impact show that some direction is happening and a way forward developed. TNA is in a period of adjustment where it is pushing younger talent to replace soon to retire older talent.

I still expect the Joe/Taz storyline to develop where Joe shows his true colours and beats Angle for the title saying that it was his plan all along to get close to Kurt.

Having now seen Victory Road my opinion of TNA is lower than its ever been. Stupid booking, ridiculous angles and some pretty shoody inring performances, if its their intention to be the new WCW theyre going the right way about it

• Moderators

Even if they did double back on Joe's turn, I wouldn't care. They've ruined him beyond all potential he ever had to carry the company.

He now looks like an idiot, and he's put on too much weight, and his matches are just nowhere near as good as they used to be. It's pretty embarassing.

Nothing in TNA makes sense anymore........they book Nash, Steiner and Booker over Beer Money and Styles. Joes booking has been a farce ever since he started the whole Nation of Violence thing, Tazs introduction was so telegraphed its not even funny.

Foley should be nowhere near the top of the card and Sting should just f*** off, now we have Lashley at the top end and before long Mr Kennedy and Umaga will be there too.

Victory Road was embarrasing, Sting was an abomination, Joe suddenly getting up because Taz appeared was the stupiest thing ive ever seen, actually no its the secondest stupidest thing ever after the godawful match between Sharmell and Jenna, worst match in the history of the sport, oh and they seemed to be fine with each other the next night on Impact, yet more stupid booking

For once I am going to have to agree with you on some points Jake.

Joe's weight issues have been highlighted for a while. But he is losing the weight. It makes it worse by the fact they tape Impact in one week and spread it over 4 weeks. Look at the last few PPVs and you will notice Joe's weight is dropping.

His booking has been crap. Ever since his return from time off following the birth of his child, they don't seem to know what t do with him. The sudden change with Taz's appearance didn't make sense. They tried to explain it through commentary and Taz's promo, but it sucked. I like the new physical Joe, but I do not like the fact he is alligned with the MEM. With Taz by his side, he is better opn his own similar to how Taz was in the old ECW having Bill Alfonso by his side.

MEM winning the Gold was the pay off of a year long story in my opinion. It had to happen, but it was just a matter of when.

AJ Styles dropping the Legends Title is a godsend as that title is shockingly bad. Bin it now.

Beer Money dropping the Gold to Steiner & Booker will no doubt reverse itself in the ongoing Beer Money face turn.

Looking at the next few Impact shows, the taping seems to take TNA in a different direction. The next few months will be interesting to see when or if JJ comes back, and if Kurt Angle signs a new contract.

From a personal point of view I so hope Anderson - Mr Anderson as he is now calling himself - and Umaga do not go main event status as it would be big time shizzle....

I wouldn't cry one tear if Steiner, Booker and Nash went.

To be honest, I would be glad if Angle 6/15'd this September when his contract is mean to be up.

TNA has enough talent outside them to build a new chapter. Joe w/Taz as a monster heel would be great. AJ Styles as the lead face backed up by Daniels and Beer Money could work.

At least 3D are putting over the tag team divison.

Finally, Lashley isn't a veteran and will be on a combined MMA/TNA contract basis. Used correctly he could be a great face, but a crap heel.

And Foley...the jury is out here. He is giving the rub to younger talent, but just seems to be out of his comfort zone.

There is a chance for TNA to take big steps forward, but it is whether they have the testicular fortitude to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of comings and goings in thel ast few weeks. Many of Jarrett's allies have been let go including agents Dutch Mantel and Savio Vega. It is being said that ixie Carter has already bought Jeff's remaingin shares in TNA. It is also being said that Jarrett will onyl come back as an on air talent - no power!!

Expect the direction of TNA to change in the coming months.

With Kurt Angle facing a mandatory 60 days in jail for driving on a suspended licence, tonight's PPV Hard Justice should see Morgan or Sting crowned Champion. With Bound For Glory coming up, we could see Sting win and then drop the belt to a younger talent as he has asked when he retires..something heavily rumoured to happen at Bound For Glory. TNA seem to be building up Hernandez, so maybe he will get the nod to take the torch.

Angle has yet to sign a new contract and the current one runs out in September.

His arrest comes from complaints made by the former Rhaka Khan about harrassment. She was or is living with him, but thw story is complicated to say the least. He was arrested in a Starbucks carpark with her phone that had unconfirmed photos of physical abuse she has allegedly suffered at his hands. He was also also found with viles of HGH and used syringes.

Intriguing times ahead all around in TNA.

*edited*

TNA PPVs don't air here until Wed nights I believe, so any discussion in relation to results needs to be spoiler warned etc.

Please feel free to rewrite it. Thanks.

Edited by DavidB