Alexander Skarsgård - BRING US ERIC!

Gandalfia

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Give us Eric to cheer us up as this weekend would've been Michael Emerson weekend :P

Aaaaaah so true :(

We were so so so close DB :(

Give us Eric (currently the best character on TV until Lost is back) to make us feel better! ^_^

Eric.

There really isn't much else to say is there?

ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC

I figure his name says it all :smile:

And after they took Michael away from me, I'm not even saying please this time :smile:

ERIC.

Well check out our signatures! I don't think I've ever asked for someone in my signature.

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS MASSIVE EVENTS.

Gimme gimme gimme an Eric after midnight and before and every hour of every day :smile:

Eric

OMG WHAT THE HELL?

I swear on my mother's life that at the weekend me and Christa (Big Pants) decided that was Eric's song!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SANG THAT!

We were watching Bjorn Again sing it at a festival and I said to Christa that it HAD to be Eric's song.

BLOODY HELL THIS IS MEANT TO BE! :smile:

Gimme gimme gimme an Eric after midnight and before and every hour of every day :smile:

Eric

OMG WHAT THE HELL?

I swear on my mother's life that at the weekend me and Christa (Big Pants) decided that was Eric's song!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SANG THAT!

We were watching Bjorn Again sing it at a festival and I said to Christa that it HAD to be Eric's song.

BLOODY HELL THIS IS MEANT TO BE! :lol:

It's obviously fate and everyone knows you shouldn't mess with fate, so get Eric to this convention.

:smile:

It's obviously fate and everyone knows you shouldn't mess with fate, so get Eric to this convention.

:smile:

I like your thinking!

I also know when I truly want someone at a con when I refuse to use their real name. I'm sorry Alexander, but this is how we show our love!! :smile:

ERIC