Alexander Skarsgård - BRING US ERIC!

Gandalfia

*THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

I don't often make these kind of threads ... actually I don't think I EVER have, but this man is SPECIAL! :D

Please for the love of God get Alexander Skarsgård to this event. It's seriously a matter of life and death. FOR REAL.

NEED HIM AT THIS SHOW :D^_^

ericfangs.gif

Edited by Gandalfia

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She speaks the truth Mark/Jason. It's a matter of life and death! He has us DYING!!! He's taken full control over our daily emails to each other. Like a stealthy thief in the night he has stolen our brains!!!!!!!!!

Ahem....yes I would like him to come to Bitten. Thank you. I'll leave quietly by the rear exit now shall I?

Edited by Big_Pants

She speaks the truth Mark/Jason. It's a matter of life and death! He has us DYING!!! He's taken full control over our daily emails to each other. Like a stealthy thief in the night he has stolen our brains!!!!!!!!!

Ahem....yes I would like him to come to Bitten. Thank you. I'll leave quietly by the rear exit now shall I?

He really has actually! An hour can't go by with one of us mentioning the hotness of Eric. So far only Gemma has been immune but that surely can't last...

ERIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

Could we have him for Bitten please? It may kill us but at least we'd die happy...

He really has actually! An hour can't go by with one of us mentioning the hotness of Eric. So far only Gemma has been immune but that surely can't last...

ERIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

Could we have him for Bitten please? It may kill us but at least we'd die happy...

Erm, excuse me, but why haven't I been included in these Eric-related emails? SHOCKING! :blush::unsure:

You seriously need this man at this show. NO LIE :angry:

To be fair .. Sookie, Tara, Lafayette, Bill, Pam, Maryann, Jessica, Jason ... all awesome. BUT YOU NEED TO BRING ERIC! Yes, I know the actor has a real name, but go with me on this.

WE NEED ERIC!

For Simone to die over ...

2iaqusz.gif

For Christa to die over ....

wqvtys.gif