Have you ever...

TigFan

I saw Cinderella in London a few years ago. My Aunt was working backstage helping with the costume so we got free front row seats! That was pretty cool!

Have you ever eaten one of those HUGE bars of chocolate all by yourself?!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most definitely, used to be 'friends' with this group of cowbags who were only together for the sake of their image.....dont worry i got out of that circle quickly....

have you ever waited til you were alone in the house, switched ur music up incredibly loud, and made a total fool of yourself?

yea, i can remember a coupla years ago especially, me n lucy were goin to our french speakin exam and i started doin impressions n stories n stuff, then lucy tripped up the stairs and started bein a divvy.....it was just really funny (guess u had to be there :D )

have you ever been so scared you slept with the lights on (doesnt count under 10 years old :P )

yes ive thought about goin to my grandparents. when i was about 5 i put some of my toys in a plastic bag and took my money box, and was gonna buy the house up the road with my 8 pounds....but i didnt dare go beyond our gate :rolleyes:

have you ever spread a rumour about someone