Question about ordering multiple tickets

Hey everyone :)

I'm going to the Birmingham con & I'm about to order two tickets, one being for me, the other for my twi mommy :YAHOO:. I read the FAQ and I saw how it said if you were ordering for someone else you had to specify in the comment box who, but does that mean you do that if you're ordering for other people and you're not going or that you still have to specify the name of your guest if you are going?

Thank you, I can't wait to meet other twi fans :headscratch:

Ooooops I didnt :D so I hoping its the first lol

Me too, I'm getting so confused and I just wanna order the tickets and be one step closer to Kellan haha :D

Another question - Does it matter if the delivery address is in my name but the card details are in my mom's?

OH oh oh oh oh nooooo I didn't specify any names when I ordered my ET2 tix for me and my friend! Will that casue problems?

However, I did specify mine and my sister's names for the mini con (thanks to Karly informing me that I had to lol) so atleast I did that right I suppose lol.

However, I did specify mine and my sister's names for the mini con (thanks to Karly informing me that I had to lol) so atleast I did that right I suppose lol.

Did you do that in the comment box when you ordered your tickets? & This sounds so dumb but how did you specify haha? Did you just write one ticket for ___? Or something?

Yes, if you order multiple tickets (doesn't matter if it's for ET2, the prom events or anything else) please put the names of the persons coming in the comments box.

Put something like "names of ticket holders: ticket holder 1 and ticket holder 2".

It's not the end of the world if you haven't done it though. Send an e-mail with your order number and the names to info@collectormania.com and all is well.

Thanks QS! I'll have to do that regarding ET2. Although, I don't think I actually got a confirmation after booking my ET2 tickets. Hmmm ok that's a slight worry! I shall have to go check through my emails. EEK!!

I think when ordering tickets for the mini-con I put in the comment box something like:

1x ticket for Dayna Harding-Hubbard

1x ticket for Karly Harding-Hubbard.

So I hope that was ok lol.

Thanks QS! I'll have to do that regarding ET2. Although, I don't think I actually got a confirmation after booking my ET2 tickets. Hmmm ok that's a slight worry! I shall have to go check through my emails. EEK!!

If that's easier check if the money has been taken from your account.

I think when ordering tickets for the mini-con I put in the comment box something like:

1x ticket for Dayna Harding-Hubbard

1x ticket for Karly Harding-Hubbard.

That was exactly the right way to put it. :vader:

I've just emailed Jola because I didn't write any names down either. :D

I'm a real numpty because I've ordered 4 Twi talk tickets for Sunday's LFCC by mistake. I ordered 2 tickets originally without an account on SM website so there was no tracking info. I assumed I had forgotten to order them and ordered another 2 - I'm losing it :help::D I'll take the spares to the organisers booth when I get there - I'm sure someone will want them :blush:

I bought tickets for me and a friend for the Prom, but didn't write any notes on the order... would it help if I sent an email too???

Yes, please send an e-mail with both names. Otherwise Jola will e-mail and ask later anyway. ;)

Done :) Thanks!

Right now I'm home I have just checked my credit card statement and yay I definately ordered the tickets for ET2 so that's something atleast!

I've just emailed Jola because I didn't write any names down either. :WINCE:

I'm a real numpty because I've ordered 4 Twi talk tickets for Sunday's LFCC by mistake. I ordered 2 tickets originally without an account on SM website so there was no tracking info. I assumed I had forgotten to order them and ordered another 2 - I'm losing it :help::unsure: I'll take the spares to the organisers booth when I get there - I'm sure someone will want them :headscratch:

Ha ha ha oh Juliette you plum! If there was a way for me and Karly to go to LFCC I would have taken them off your hands! Sadly, we can't go! Lol when I was ordering the tickets for the mini-con I was sure I was gonna do something wrong as I was shaking so much and my head was all over the place lol! I was just so excited!

I bought tickets for me and a friend for the Prom, but didn't write any notes on the order... would it help if I sent an email too???

Yes, please send an e-mail with both names. Otherwise Jola will e-mail and ask later anyway. :headscratch:

Done :) Thanks!

Where did you send it? I don't recall seeing it as I only had one email today with this information and that was from Juliette..... can you re-send to info@collectormania.com clearly stating your order number in the subject line as well as the venue.

Well I e-mailed Jola last night before I booked but I just couldn't wait :unsure: So I booked the tickets and put in the comment box one ticket for Jacinta Moloney & one ticket for Chelsea Moloney, should be okay right?

Thanks Jola for getting back to me anyways :headscratch:

Jola,

If it's not too late, I'm going to email you in a sec with the details of who my ET2 tickets are for (I finally found my order number lol) as at the time I didn't realise I had to put the details in the comment box.

• 1 month later...