GENERAL CHAT

Twilightmum49

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gil Birmingham just replied to me on Twitter again ;D

Makes my day when he does!

Go you :D I think he's quite good looking will have to Twitter him I think ;)

Meeting Tracie this afternoon in Brum to give her Jose's Chair - its all well wrapped in fact no bugger will get through it it has 10m of bubble wrap then cardboard and a tonne of parcel tape around it !!!! well you know what the Airports are like they're just throw it about without any care at all and I dont want the chair to get damaged.

So Tracie will be able to sit on her chair tonight :D

ps looked quite nice in my lounge ;)

Gil Birmingham just replied to me on Twitter again ;D

Makes my day when he does!

Go you :D I think he's quite good looking will have to Twitter him I think :lol:

Meeting Tracie this afternoon in Brum to give her Jose's Chair - its all well wrapped in fact no bugger will get through it it has 10m of bubble wrap then cardboard and a tonne of parcel tape around it !!!! well you know what the Airports are like they're just throw it about without any care at all and I dont want the chair to get damaged.

So Tracie will be able to sit on her chair tonight :o

ps looked quite nice in my lounge :D

Blimey! Say hi to her! :WAVE:

I just need to tell this to someone who understands how happy I'm :D

Tomorrow, me and my friend Tanja are going to Germany for the weekend, to go to Ring Con 2009. The most fun is that Daniel, Edi, Alex and Christian will be there!!! :D SOO excited. Going to meed Edi two times this month :(:o

Hi, I wanted to ask this in the Shadow of The Moon section but it's gone. When entering the Prom o nthe Friday eve, photos were taken of attendees under the canopy - is there anyway we could see these photos that were taken or order them or something ? Maybe one of the MODs can help me out here please? :o

Thank you

Hi, I wanted to ask this in the Shadow of The Moon section but it's gone. When entering the Prom o nthe Friday eve, photos were taken of attendees under the canopy - is there anyway we could see these photos that were taken or order them or something ? Maybe one of the MODs can help me out here please? :o

Thank you

the prom forum will have moved into Previous Events, just scroll down on main forum index :)

With the photos Giles is the guy that took them, he has a website that I'm pretty sure you can purchase photos from but as far as I've seen none of the prom ones are up yet :)

Havent posted on this forum for ages! Not long till ET2 now! Omg im so excited! I dunno if anyone remembers but i am the one expecting twins, they're still holding on! im 30 weeks now and ive got my c-section booked for 18th november, which means i am going to miss New Moon's release in the cinema! nooooo! can't believe my luck lol! just hoping the twins can hold on past ET2, if not is there any trained midwives or doctors going to this event? lol ! you will know me, im the one with the belly :lol: i tell you its been hard trying to find party outfits! but ive got my baseball and 20's outfits just trying to find a nice dress for the masquerade =(

=D

how excited is everyone!? me and my sister have been having ET2 sleepovers and shopping sprees trying on our outfits and practicing packing our case and stuff like that lol

C u all soon x

Hi, I wanted to ask this in the Shadow of The Moon section but it's gone. When entering the Prom o nthe Friday eve, photos were taken of attendees under the canopy - is there anyway we could see these photos that were taken or order them or something ? Maybe one of the MODs can help me out here please? :lol:

Thank you

the prom forum will have moved into Previous Events, just scroll down on main forum index :)

With the photos Giles is the guy that took them, he has a website that I'm pretty sure you can purchase photos from but as far as I've seen none of the prom ones are up yet :)

Thank you,will check it out :)

First of all Congratulations on the twins :lol:

And I'm also SOO excited. Can't believe my luck that my man (Chaske) is coming ;):D

Thanx =D

& YAY for u! Woop woop! I'm happy to meet any of the cast from the twilight saga as ive never met any of them before anyway and probably wont get another chance as i'll be busy with 3 kids for et3 & 4 so im just gonna make the real most of et2! x