Are we going to get any new guests?

breakout

3 guests for a weekend is hardly enough to warrant someone forking out over £100 for a gold ticket, is it?

Actually it is. In the Shadow of the Moon has 3 guests and the gold tickets went for 145 or something like that. But I don't think you need to worry, I'm sure most of the cast is done filming 3 weeks before Eclipse is finished filming. :)

Well, no. In the Shadow of the Moon isn't the same as Eternal Twilight 2 at all - it is advertised as a 'mini event', it's not a full weekend convention :)

I'm well aware of that, and it wasn't what I was talking about. The person asked about paying over £100 for 3 guests and that's when I referred to In the Shadow of the Moon because they have 3 guests and you pay over £100 for a gold ticket even though it's a mini-event :) I have no idea what ET2 has advertised as but my point was that it is events out there where you're paying that much money for "just" 3 guests... :)

Edited by Mandelina

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 guests for a weekend is hardly enough to warrant someone forking out over £100 for a gold ticket, is it?

Actually it is. In the Shadow of the Moon has 3 guests and the gold tickets went for 145 or something like that. But I don't think you need to worry, I'm sure most of the cast is done filming 3 weeks before Eclipse is finished filming. :)

Well, no. In the Shadow of the Moon isn't the same as Eternal Twilight 2 at all - it is advertised as a 'mini event', it's not a full weekend convention :)

I'm well aware of that, and it wasn't what I was talking about. The person asked about paying over £100 for 3 guests and that's when I referred to In the Shadow of the Moon because they have 3 guests and you pay over £100 for a gold ticket even though it's a mini-event :) I have no idea what ET2 has advertised as but my point was that it is events out there where you're paying that much money for "just" 3 guests... :)

Thats fair enough. But my point was, the 2 aren't comparible - ItSofM was advertised as a 3 guest maximum so people *knew* that was what they were paying for. Not the case for ET2 :)

• 2 weeks later...

The line up so far is great, but just not enough guests for a final line-up.

No one has ever said this is the final lineup though.

It's not like people are waiting to purchase tickets based on who else is added to the lineup.

Whether it's today, tomorrow, or the week before the event, it simply makes no difference to anyone attending this convention when the guests are announced, beyond making you wait a little longer!

Perhaps you should do a poll?

What would you prefer?

1) A bit part guest announced RIGHT NOW to reassure you.

or

2) A cast member with a bigger role announced a week before the event because they've had longer to negotiate and do contracts.

I'd be very interested in the results, as I'm pretty sure I know what most would want.

If you're really looking for an answer to that question....number two is and will always be my answer. At the end of the day like you say we all have our tickets so no one's holding out to see who's coming. And also at the end of the day I'm a twilight fan- and to me that means that I'm not really bothered who I meet as long as I meet them. I'm happy with the 3 guests announced so far and when ME decides to announce any other guests I will be just as happy. :D ok sometimes the waiting drives me mad. But patience is a virtue!!