Enterprise - How will it all end?

Purple Cheese Monkey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx EV, u've been really helpful-we have cable/satellite here (pay- tv) which is way behind the commercial channels and they basically do what they want once they've bought the rights to a program-they havent even shown the last season of DS9 and as for Stargate- we are already 2 seasons behind. So i've given up now- i will buy 'em on dvd- got my DS9 ones this week- or download 'em as u've suggested!

Edited by Sam's Girl

well i wish he'd come back here and take control! i suppose its to do with our relatively small population- 18 million only. We have 2 gov't subsidised channels ( like your BBC??) and 3 commercial channels who don't really give a s*** about the viewers- and 52 cable/satellite channels ( pay TV) but they rarely show first runs, as the gov't did a deal with the commercial channels when they were first set up-so they get movie premieres but nothing else, and as they make little profit at the present time I guess we're stuck with re-runs! hardly worth the money! there is only Foxtel now (austar in rural/outback areas) so we have already lost one operator in 7 years!

Edited by Sam's Girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bringing back the topic. My thoughts on Enterprise are that the Xindi hunt will probably cover about 2 seasons. The final battle will probably be either the end of this season or more likely the end of the 4th and will be the usuall two epsiode finale starting again in the 5th. The temporal good guys sort things out and it will be like this has never happened.

I can see the final episode ending something like either Next Gen , where the temporal good guys are a Q type and the war has been averted blah blah. Or it simple ends like Star Trek 6 and they have to return because the ship is being decomissioned etc.

Just seen the 18th ep of Season 3 and the temporal guys are getting involved