Enterprise - How will it all end?

Purple Cheese Monkey

Hey All,

Im a big Star Trek fan, and at first i wasnt too sure about Enterprise, it seemed out of place being before Kirk and everything.

But now, after seeing the new series 3, i have to admit... I really enjoy it.

Seeing as the new series has a 'darker tone' to it, i do think the new 'jazzed up' theme tune is out of place though!

Anyway, back to the reason of this thread... Seeing as there are no references to the Enterprise NX-01 or any of its crew or missions in the other series', how do you think it will all end up?

Seeing as this whole series has its main back-plot being the 'temporal cold war', will everything be wiped from history? Who is the guy from the future helping the Suliban?

I think something really bad is going to happen that everything to do with Captain Archer, his crew and ship will be kept secret from everyone else and thats why Kirk's Enterprise will be the 'first' ship to have that name.

Anyway... anyone with any views on how it could all end or any views on Enterprise at all, feel free to add it here!

Thanks. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Only just seen the first episode of series 3 over here in England but I've always been of the opinion that the series' 'temporal' elements could very well mean that one day Enterprise will just be erased from history - or maybe even alter it!

Last season's Borg episode has already kind of altered the timeline anyway.

its been taken off here after one season, never to return- how very annoying.

well i don't like the series so i couldn't care less if it is cancelled in the us.

they should stop star trek for a couple of years, kick out berman and braga, reorganise, listen to fans and come back stronger than ever in a year of five.

oeh yeah

Edited by martine

its been taken off here after one season, never to return- how very annoying.

well i don't like the series so i couldn't care less if it is cancelled in the us.

they should stop star trek for a couple of years, kick out erman and raga, reorganise, listen to fans and come back stronger than ever in a year of five.

oeh yeah

u r probably right about reorganising and restructuring- i think a change is needed.

ever since michael piller, ira steven behr and co left star trek it's slowly dieing.

and it's a shame because there are so many possibilities for the concept.

they even wanted to do more seasons of deep space nine but berman wouldn't have it and wanted voyager on its own for 2 years so ds9 ended at season 7 in favor of voyager and enterprise, the shame, the horror.........

Edited by martine

yes i for one was extremely disappointed when DS9 finished-it was the best Trek series in my opinion. i enjoyed voyager but stll think DS9 had the best cast interaction of all, and the fact it was not solely based on a Star Ship gave it more scope to explore i believe.

Yes thats so right- Odo was treated so differently to start with, but once people got to know him, their attitude changed. Prejudice is nearly always due to ignorance, and that is how it was portrayed on DS9- an excellent show, with excellent writing. BRING IT BACK SOMEONE!!!!