Stupid Question

Hi

I know this is a stupid question and it is probably posted on a thread somewhere else (but i couldn't find the anwser)

My friend brought our tickets for the LFCC so she has recieved her tickets. So last week i ordered two picture and the twilight guest talk for myself. Will that be sent through the post or do i collect on the day. If i need to collect it on the day do i need any proof of purchasing it?

Thanks

Charlotte

Anything ordered through the online shop gets posted out and you should receive it before the event. However, if it doesn't arrive, you'll need to take the e-mail confirmation that you received and possibly some form of ID (not sure about the ID but I'm sure someone will be able to confirm that) and see the people at the organisers desk when you arrive.

Hi

Thanks for your advice. I still haven't recieved anything. I will print my confirmation of what i have order and ID i have my driving license. Will this be enought. I'm a bit dissapointed that it hasn't been sent to me as i like having everything ready to go and not having to mess round on the day. :) Is there anything else i can do to get the proof for the photos and the talk. I have sent an email but no one has come back to me.

Thanks

Charlotte

Yes, this is enough. A driving license will do fine as ID.

We're trying to keep everyone updated in the pinned topic "shop update". According to Jola's last post: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1383545 Kirstie (she's the one dealing with store queries) has online problems at the moment.

I understand you being concerned, I like having tickets in hand myself. But don't worry, you'll get your photos taken and you'll get in the talk too. If tickets can't be send in time, you can pick up nifty little packs at the Organisers Booth. And if the ticket was sent and mail did take the scenic route there's a list of all orders.

Yes, this is enough. A driving license will do fine as ID.

We're trying to keep everyone updated in the pinned topic "shop update". According to Jola's last post: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1383545 Kirstie (she's the one dealing with store queries) has online problems at the moment.

I understand you being concerned, I like having tickets in hand myself. But don't worry, you'll get your photos taken and you'll get in the talk too. If tickets can't be send in time, you can pick up nifty little packs at the Organisers Booth. And if the ticket was sent and mail did take the scenic route there's a list of all orders.

But whats when my entry ticket doesnt arrive.

I dont think i'll get my tickets, til friday now.

So ill print the order etc and show it on the information desk.

But, i also dont havent my early bird sunday ticket yet...

What shall i do?

Should i go to the entry and show them my conformation?

• Showmasters Admin

But whats when my entry ticket doesnt arrive.

I dont think i'll get my tickets, til friday now.

So ill print the order etc and show it on the information desk.

But, i also dont havent my early bird sunday ticket yet...

What shall i do?

Should i go to the entry and show them my conformation?

Yes come to the show and join the PRE-PAIDED queue. We will have cre wcoming down the queues to check and they will give you tickets if you need them.

Can I add another stupid question to this? Yes...well that's good because I was going to anyway!

I am taking my daughter and she is having a pic done with Peter Facinelli. She's only 12 and a bit shy so will I be able to in with her when she has it done? I know this is a relatively quick process, but I know she'll go into panic mose if I'm not there!

Can I add another stupid question to this? Yes...well that's good because I was going to anyway!

I am taking my daughter and she is having a pic done with Peter Facinelli. She's only 12 and a bit shy so will I be able to in with her when she has it done? I know this is a relatively quick process, but I know she'll go into panic mose if I'm not there!

My daughter is also having a pic with Peter on her own, she is 9 so if you wanted we could meet up and they could go in together ?

If I recall correctly I'm afraid this is not possible. It's been asked before for this show.

Is there maybe a friend who she could possibly tag along with, or someone else to keep her company who's got a ticket for the shoot?

Thanks, I guess I can always find someone who will go with her. I really didn't want to have mine done with Peter again but if had had thought about it before hand I'd have paid for one anyway.

My daughter is also having a pic with Peter on her own, she is 9 so if you wanted we could meet up and they could go in together ?

Didn't read your post till after...thanks that would be great.

Edited by JaneDoe

When will she have this photo done? Saturday or Sunday?

I think I read somewhere that if a child did not want to queue up alone, someone could queue up with him without a ticket, only this adult won't be able to enter the room itself, just the queue up to the room.

Am I correct?

Karen, just sent you a messahe on Facebook! We are only there on Sunday...so that's good...I'll send you my mobile number so we can arrabange something...

Thanks you are a sweetie!

When will she have this photo done? Saturday or Sunday?

I think I read somewhere that if a child did not want to queue up alone, someone could queue up with him without a ticket, only this adult won't be able to enter the room itself, just the queue up to the room.

Am I correct?

You're half right.

There is no way we'd let a child queue on their own when having a photo done. So yes, an adult/carer/guardian etc can queue with them.

However, they will also be allowed into the photo room but they just stand to the side while the photo is taken.