Hotel

Just a random one can you book the hotel in advance to pay on the day just I definately don't have enough money in my bank to cover the hotel as well at the moment. I tend to prefer to pay when I get there too for some reason. This is for Birmingham.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I'd quite like to know that too!

Also if I was to book a double room do both of us have to be attending the Twilight con? I have a friend who is in London that night seeing a show in the West End and wanted to stay with me in the hotel. That seems like a silly question but I was just wondering if you needed to show your ticket when you check in or something. I can't see it making much difference myself but thought I'd check before booking. Ta x

Just a random one can you book the hotel in advance to pay on the day just I definately don't have enough money in my bank to cover the hotel as well at the moment. I tend to prefer to pay when I get there too for some reason. This is for Birmingham.

Check with Hotel - I think they just take credit details and then charge when you book out!! CC number secures room!!

they just wanted a credit card to hold the room but it is not charged yet, they debit when you are there.

Cancellations up to one day before without charge

We booked two adjoining rooms (one twin one double) cos they are so reduced, they were £72.75 incl. vat and Breakfast each.

If we had bought a family room, it would have been £180 + VAT + Breakfast!

So, that is a definite thank you to SM for the deal they sorted out with the room prices.

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Also if I was to book a double room do both of us have to be attending the Twilight con? I have a friend who is in London that night seeing a show in the West End and wanted to stay with me in the hotel. That seems like a silly question but I was just wondering if you needed to show your ticket when you check in or something. I can't see it making much difference myself but thought I'd check before booking. Ta x

No, that's definitely not a problem. They will ask for your ticket only when you enter the convention area, meaning party, main hall and those.

We've had mums and dads sharing rooms with their kids before and they didn't attend the event.

No, that's definitely not a problem. They will ask for your ticket only when you enter the convention area, meaning party, main hall and those.

We've had mums and dads sharing rooms with their kids before and they didn't attend the event.

Brilliant - thanks! Will be booking my room ASAP then! Am quite excited :D

Done now just waiting for my confirmation email still hasn't come just yet

I got mine like a minute after, lol.

Still not got mine. Its weird cause when it did the confirmation number thing it said stay on the line so I listened to the whole message then it gave a list of options along with "to end the call just hang up" so I did that.

Still not got mine. Its weird cause when it did the confirmation number thing it said stay on the line so I listened to the whole message then it gave a list of options along with "to end the call just hang up" so I did that.

:/

Maybe they got your email address wrong? I had to spell mine out >.<

i don't think so.. i mean my mums staying in the hotel with me and she hasn't got a ticket

:/

Maybe they got your email address wrong? I had to spell mine out >.<

This is a possibility but I even chose to use my boyfriends email address as its easier than mine