Royal mail strike in London

From the Royal Mail website.

Planned Industrial action by the Communication Workers Union (CWU) in London from Wednesday 8th- Friday 10th July

The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has notified Royal Mail they intend to take industrial action in London next week. This will affect different parts of Royal Mail’s London mail network for a number of days, starting early on Wednesday 8th July and continuing until Friday 10th July, 2009. If it goes ahead, this planned industrial action will affect mail services in London postcode areas, which are EC, WC, W, E, SW, SE, N & NW.

Thought it worth mentioning as it may delay people's tickets being delivered.

%*@ i just ordered a tshirt..hope it gets here in time for lfcc !!!

yeh i got some badges and that off ebay i want for lfcc.. just ordered some from america, one badge setfrom england won't be sent out til 8th... hopefully everything i want gets here by the morning of 17th (which is when i head off to my friend's house)/doesn't have to stop off at London...guess the weezer badges from america aren't toooo important but was hoping to impress one of the phelps twins as he is also a fan :P do have a weezer tee but i prob won't be wearing it.

yeh i got some badges and that off ebay i want for lfcc.. just ordered some from america, one badge setfrom england won't be sent out til 8th... hopefully everything i want gets here by the morning of 17th (which is when i head off to my friend's house)/doesn't have to stop off at London...guess the weezer badges from america aren't toooo important but was hoping to impress one of the phelps twins as he is also a fan :P do have a weezer tee but i prob won't be wearing it.

lol mines a new moon tshirt...wont be shipped until today/tomorrow...From London!!!

yeh i got some badges and that off ebay i want for lfcc.. just ordered some from america, one badge setfrom england won't be sent out til 8th... hopefully everything i want gets here by the morning of 17th (which is when i head off to my friend's house)/doesn't have to stop off at London...guess the weezer badges from america aren't toooo important but was hoping to impress one of the phelps twins as he is also a fan :YAHOO: do have a weezer tee but i prob won't be wearing it.

lol mines a new moon tshirt...wont be shipped until today/tomorrow...From London!!!

Did you order it from FP, Gem? :P

I was going to order one for my Alex photoshoot, but I don't want to turn up in the same shirt as you... :D

Did you order it from FP, Gem? :thumbup:

I was going to order one for my Alex photoshoot, but I don't want to turn up in the same shirt as you... :crying:

yes fp :crying:

There's another postal strike this Friday - just to make things more exciting while folk are waiting for LFCC tickets. (Don't quote me on that last bit.)

According to the story on BBC News, 12,000 postal workers "based in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Darlington, Stoke-on-Trent, Plymouth, Norfolk and Essex will be taking part in the strike".

Hopefully, most people's tickets will be in hand by then, but... well, those are the headlines, in case anyone's affected.