Tickets

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol can they only announce one thing a day but announcements can be bad lol 16 guest cancellations!

what's with the negative thinking dude, think postive - anything can happen

happy thoughts - more guests - :dance:

happy thoughts - win lottery - :YAHOO:

happy thoughts - marry Eliza Dushku :wub: - oops, some dreams should be private :poki:

the dude :thumbup:

Do the tickets come as attached halves? :thumbup: The ones I got are in one solid piece, but the border doesn't go all around.

Not that I am aware off, they've always been solid pieces.

Probably someone tried something before and SM wanted to cover their bases.

Ah, I see. Thanks. :)

im stressing so much

my friends who ordered tickets after us have had theirs through, and we havent :P

we havent got our photoshoot tickets just twilight talk ones

i probably have no reason to panic but i really am! ARGHH

(p.s im a worrier sorry!)

im stressing so much

my friends who ordered tickets after us have had theirs through, and we havent :huh:

we havent got our photoshoot tickets just twilight talk ones

i probably have no reason to panic but i really am! ARGHH

(p.s im a worrier sorry!)

no need to panic - chill

i am sure all is well - peace

it is not like 7 million letters go lost in the post every year, or they could have been posted to the wrong address, the stamp fell off the letter, the bank may have not honoured the payment, the bank clerk did not get any recently and never bothered to enter the payment to the account, fell in a puddle, ended up in china, the computer system could have crashed the moment you ordered the tickets, a raccoon ate the letter, the wind blew the letter out of the postmans hands, a pigeon flew off with it, the dog ate it- sorry am i making you worry more? i am only stating anything could have caused a delay - but i am sure there is no problem want so ever :D

the dude :P

I got my early bird tickets today along with the photo shoots.I also bought my gold ticket so was wondering when that will arrive?

It won't. Gold Passes aren't posted out. You collect them at the show when you're there.

When your order was processed you would have received an email confirming the purchase with instruction as to what to do. (eg: asking about your choice of autograph pack and where to send your photo for the pass).

i recieved my comicon entry tickets this morning but to my dads address. the strange thing is, this address isnt even registered on the account from which i ordered the tickets, they were meant to be sent to my mums. luckily i got them. but i dont get how this has happened! i have an account for comicon and an account for ET and somehow the addresses have switched!?! im just glad i got the tickets!

can anyone from SM explain what happened (info in message above)?

That would be a question for Kirstie I'm afraid as she processed the order. I'm sure she'll get back to you when she's back. You may want to e-mail her at info@collectormania.com to make sure she sees your message.

ET2 tickets went out lately as well, so I am guessing it was possible that the addresses were accidentally switched.

EDIT: Serves me right for typing so much... what David said. :D

do you get to keep the tickets after or do they take them off you??

The tickets are taken off you.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

can anyone from SM explain what happened (info in message above)?

That would be a question for Kirstie I'm afraid as she processed the order. I'm sure she'll get back to you when she's back. You may want to e-mail her at info@collectormania.com to make sure she sees your message.

ET2 tickets went out lately as well, so I am guessing it was possible that the addresses were accidentally switched.

EDIT: Serves me right for typing so much... what David said. :thumbup:

do you get to keep the tickets after or do they take them off you??

The tickets are taken off you.

I believe it may be possible to get a photo ticket as a keep sake if you really really want it. However it will have to be at the very end of the event (last thing Sunday) when all the tickets have been collected in and voided by members of the Showmasters team - depending on the workload at the event - it may or not be possible.

Ask about the possibility of this at the Organiser's Booth sometime over the weekend.

Edited by clloby

• Moderators

That was the case with photo shoot tickets last time. I remember working in that area and hearing that, and telling a few people who asked. So yeah, that might be a solution.

That was the case with photo shoot tickets last time. I remember working in that area and hearing that, and telling a few people who asked. So yeah, that might be a solution.

I was told that when commenting on the design of one of the tickets, however being the dipstick that I sometimes am, I forgot to go and ask for it. :thumbup:

• Moderators

To be honest I didn't even know myself. Someone asked me while I was on bag collection so I asked :P

Interesting to know though. I always thought the tickets were quite cool :D

To be honest I didn't even know myself. Someone asked me while I was on bag collection so I asked :P

Interesting to know though. I always thought the tickets were quite cool :D

And you couldn't tell me before C15 was over and I could have asked for a Ben ticket to keep? *goes off to sulk in corner*

I was about to post and ask what happens to the tickets, and people already have! I got my Scott Bakula tickets today, and they're beautifully done - I'd love to keep it, because I'm having my photo on my birthday, so it has double meaning for me.

It seems like such a waste - they're printed on good quality photo paper - and I don't understand why they simply couldn't be marked in some way and then handed back? I know you guys have to record who has been through, but a tick sheet would work for that.

Hey ho! I'll just have to hang around the organisers booth at the end of the day!

I got my early bird tickets today along with the photo shoots.I also bought my gold ticket so was wondering when that will arrive?

It won't. Gold Passes aren't posted out. You collect them at the show when you're there.

When your order was processed you would have received an email confirming the purchase with instruction as to what to do. (eg: asking about your choice of autograph pack and where to send your photo for the pass).

Yeah I got that email so do I just print it out and show at the registration office?