IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Also should someone that bought online and arrived at 8:55am get in before someone that got there at 4:45am and is buying on the day because they don't have a credit card, or Internet access, or the money until the day?

Should that person be penalised? Yes a pre-paid person that got there at the same time should get in before them and they will because they walk straight in and the pay on the day people have to go and pay first. It takes at least 4 times longer.

The pay on the day queue will always go a lot slower than the pre-paid queue. Even if the pre-paid queue is twice as long it will still get in quicker.

Edited by Too Tall

hey. i know with the early bird tickets on the sunday we can go in at 9am which is great. i was just wondering what time can we go in on the saturday with the early bird ticket? sorry if this has already been asked.

hey. i know with the early bird tickets on the sunday we can go in at 9am which is great. i was just wondering what time can we go in on the saturday with the early bird ticket? sorry if this has already been asked.

sorry have just read it on the website, sorry guys

Also should someone that bought online and arrived at 8:55am get in before someone that got there at 4:45am and is buying on the day because they don't have a credit card, or Internet access, or the money until the day?

Should that person be penalised? Yes a pre-paid person that got there at the same time should get in before them and they will because they walk straight in and the pay on the day people have to go and pay first. It takes at least 4 times longer.

The pay on the day queue will always go a lot slower than the pre-paid queue. Even if the pre-paid queue is twice as long it will still get in quicker.

Personally I believe pre-paid should go in first as they have paid a premium for their tickets and as a consequence kindly provide SM with funds in advance of the show. It is a shame that this practice is now an established part of LFCC.

Personally I believe pre-paid should go in first as they have paid a premium for their tickets and as a consequence kindly provide SM with funds in advance of the show. It is a shame that this practice is now an established part of LFCC.

Why? The only premium paid is to cover postage. Both sets of people are paying exactly the same for their ticket. Nobody is forcing you to buy your ticket in advance, if you object to paying extra for the postage but not getting let in earlier, don't buy in advance and save yourself the extra money!

• Moderators

This is a discussion that does come up every so often.

My personal view is that buying tickets in advance is no different to buying it on the day. People just do it for their own convenience and peace of mind etc. They do it so they can have their tickets, and they don't need to worry.

They're not sold as being guaranteed to go in before on-the-day buyers, and quite rightly so.

I've never seen anyone post "I am buying my ticket in advance because I would really like to provide Showmasters with some funds for the event!" .. because no one thinks like that.