Ibis hotel car parking

I'm staying at the Ibis and am seriously considering driving down. According to the hotel's website there is a car park but you have to pay.

Does anyone know how much it costs per day and am I right in thinking that Earls Court is outside the congestion charging zone?

im coming by train i think id sxxx my self if i drove in to london and i cant have a sat nav as i aint got a cigerete lighter in my car plus i will get a good deal if i book my train tickets in advance im wating till the prices drop and every time ive come to london ive come with virgin trains and they are good

Dwarfbabe - be careful and check the congestion charge, I've known of people getting billed later because they entered just one street near Earls Court that was within the charge zone.

Thanks for the tip. I'll watch out for that.

No congestion at weekends :D

I'll be driving down on Friday. Good to know about weekends though.

I stayed at the Ibis last year and could'nt get a space on their Car park had to park at EC.

I'm planning to drive down quite early, probably to get there about lunchtime so, hopefully, should be ok.

Is there anywhere good to park in the area thats not like £30?

Not in the area as its central london, but you could try whats been suggested past years.

Park somewhere on the outskirts of london, then get the tube into the center?

Not in the area as its central london, but you could try whats been suggested past years.

Park somewhere on the outskirts of london, then get the tube into the center?

I think my new plan is to drive to MK and get the train into London on the friday. Anyone any ideas of prices for the tubes, never been to London so had know idea.

Thanks for any info.

I parked in the underground car park at Earls Court for LFCC'07 and it cost me £18 for the day as I booked in advance. I thought it was very reasonable & its very handy for EC2 as it's underneath it.

EDIT: I've just checked online HERE & if you book online you can get the whole days parking for £18 + £1.50 booking fee & you are guaranteed a parking space. If you pick Red Car Park(P2) you'll be parking directly below the hall so you can't park any closer lol

Edited by Magenta_Jan