EXCLUSIVE COMIC COVER

• Showmasters Admin

The cover will be limited to only 1000 copies.

The art is by Casey Coller (who will be appearing all weekend at the Apocalypse Comics stand) and is a homage to the classic cover to Amazing Spider-Man #50 by legendary artist John Romita Snr.

Published by IDW Comics, this will be a Apocalypse Comics/LFCC Exclusive!!!

Apocalypse_AHM12_colors_LowRes3-1.jpg

Apocalypse Comics is proud to bring another Exclusive Variant Cover to LFCC!!! Our All Hail Megatron #1 cover from last years show was a phenomenal success and with Casey back signing copies again this is sure to be a big hit again this year. Grab a copy while it's hot!!!!

Dude, you're rockin' the exclusives. ALL HAIL APOCALYPSE COMICS.

I'm fairly sure they had some on both days last time something like this was done :D

Even better :) i might need to have someone clever like you lead the way though. first con and theres so many things to do :/

I still see the ones from last year at the SM events, well the Spike ones I do and I think (dont quote me) also the transformers so you maybe able to pick up last years as well.

I'm fairly sure they had some on both days last time something like this was done :(

Even better :) i might need to have someone clever like you lead the way though. first con and theres so many things to do :/

I still see the ones from last year at the SM events, well the Spike ones I do and I think (dont quote me) also the transformers so you maybe able to pick up last years as well.

We still have a good few Spike comics left for sale that we will be bringing to the show, though we are very limited to our previous All Hail Megatron cover (less than 100 left and they have been selling well recently since the new film).

We will also have our exclusive Army of Darkness variant with us for sale, limited to only 666 copies worldwide and recently seen in the new Danny Dyer film Doghouse!!! Only available from Apocalypse Comics!!!

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Shane McCarthy, the writer of All Hail Megatron (as well as Batman - Legends of the Dark Knight, Detective Comics, Dark X-Men and more...) will now be appearing at London Film and Comic Con at the Apocalypse Comics stall to sign the exclusives with Casey!!!!!

Don't miss out on this Amazing chance to meet both of these awesome talents and grab an exclusive comic signed by both creators!!!!

:)

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Shane McCarthy, the writer of All Hail Megatron (as well as Batman - Legends of the Dark Knight, Detective Comics, Dark X-Men and more...) will now be appearing at London Film and Comic Con at the Apocalypse Comics stall to sign the exclusives with Casey!!!!!

Wooo! Awesome guest! :thumbup: