Group pictures?

BethyBoo

Because me and my two mates are very slow when it comes to buying tickets......we were only lucky enough to get standard, yay....

But I was just wondering if its still cool to have a photo-you can pay for them right? But can all three of us get in the goup photo??

You can buy photo tickets with a standard ticket, yes.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a group photo with all the guest at ET2.

If you're asking about the three of you on a photo with one guest yes, this is possible. But you would each need a photo ticket to do that. You'd all get a separate print of the picture then.

If you're asking about the three of you on a photo with one guest yes, this is possible. But you would each need a photo ticket to do that. You'd all get a separate print of the picture then.

There wont be a group photo?? I'm confused, lmao......

O I think I'm with you..

So we're not loud to have a group photo but only single??

There wont be a group photo?? I'm confused, lmao......

O I think I'm with you..

So we're not loud to have a group photo but only single??

You cant have a group photo with all the guests unless they still do it with gold tickets i think.

But if you want you and your frineds with one f the guests you all have to pay for a photo and go in together. Me and my two friends had our photos took together with Kellan and then another with ashley. :D

You cant have a group photo with all the guests unless they still do it with gold tickets i think.

The Group Photo of you with all the guests was a Gold Ticket exclusive, but it is not happening anymore. Hallowhedon is the last event that will have a group photo.

You still do get the group photo of all guests attending though. Malcolm takes a candid shot there. I've only seen the one for Chevron 7.2, but it was really nice.

You can have a photo taken with one guest and you and all your friends like Jemma explained. But each attendee on the photo will need a separate ticket.

The Group Photo of you with all the guests was a Gold Ticket exclusive, but it is not happening anymore. Hallowhedon is the last event that will have a group photo.

You still do get the group photo of all guests attending though. Malcolm takes a candid shot there. I've only seen the one for Chevron 7.2, but it was really nice.

You can have a photo taken with one guest and you and all your friends like Jemma explained. But each attendee on the photo will need a separate ticket.

This question might have been answered somewhere else on the forum, so I apologize - but as we are not getting a group photoshoot anymore - are the Gold ticket holders getting anything else to replace it B) .

It's a shame because I really enjoyed having my photo taken with them all and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

This question might have been answered somewhere else on the forum, so I apologize - but as we are not getting a group photoshoot anymore - are the Gold ticket holders getting anything else to replace it :D .

Not that I am aware of - the list of extras for Gold Ticket holders is posted on the ME website.

Exclusive drinks reception with the guests on Friday evening

Reserved priority seating for the guest talks

Exclusive convention t-shirt

PLUS everything that is included in the standard & silver programme admissions. (listed above)

There's been prior discussions about this somewhere on the forum, but unfortunately search isn't really cooperating with me at the moment. *kicks computer*

It's a shame because I really enjoyed having my photo taken with them all and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I agree with you, I liked the group photo at Chevron 7.2 as well. But TooTall explained that the group shot was really difficult to organise, that's why it's no longer happening.

I did get told goldies would get something "of equal value" in their goodie bags buuuuuut my group shot is priceless I'm like totally blocking Peter out :D

Edited by jazz5490

Thanks for your reply - I still think its a shame, but if it's difficult to organize then I do understand - would like to know what the equal value will be in the goody bag :(

I love my group pic standing in between Kellan and Peter :o and Peter with both hands on my shoulders :wub: words fail me ;)

Thanks for your reply - I still think its a shame, but if it's difficult to organize then I do understand - would like to know what the equal value will be in the goody bag :wub:

I love my group pic standing in between Kellan and Peter :chair: and Peter with both hands on my shoulders :chair: words fail me :chair:

Words fail me mother ^_^ lol

Thanks for your reply - I still think its a shame, but if it's difficult to organize then I do understand - would like to know what the equal value will be in the goody bag :lol:

I love my group pic standing in between Kellan and Peter :wub: and Peter with both hands on my shoulders :wub: words fail me :lol:

Words fail me mother :rolleyes: lol

:D