THE FIRST EVER FORUM GET-TOGETHER!

I'm from bb.net and I'm going. I'm Emily The Took on there-don't post much. I can't wait!! Yays Suz! I made my belt!!!!!!!!! Haven't done yours yet though...

xxkissesxx ;)

yaay!!! hurry and do mine woman!!! :D

cant wait to see you all!!! go see my post in the harry pottter bit in gen discussion - im going to the royal albert hall thingy!!!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

incase anyone is still confused (naming no names lol) here's a map of the centre:mk. Queen's Court is the square with green bits in. the grass is the tiny green square. Marks and Spencer at the left end and John Lewis at the right

small_area_123.gif

Edited by houdinia

Or alternatively you could just pick a map up from inside the shopping centre, or walk foe hours, yur bound to come across it sooner or later lol

good call lol :firedevil:

Well that's my plan anyway

the sad thing is that gollum know her way around really well! she'll just be pissed :firedevil:

Or alternatively you could just pick a map up from inside the shopping centre, or walk foe hours, yur bound to come across it sooner or later lol

good call lol :firedevil:

the sad thing is that gollum know her way around really well! she'll just be pissed :firedevil:

thats my plan also lol

any excuse to consume vast amounts of booze

Edited by gollum1

good call lol :lol:

the sad thing is that gollum know her way around really well! she'll just be pissed :lol:

thats my plan also lol

any excuse to consume vast amounts of booze

sounds like a good plan!

damn-i wish i could go to mk and get drunk.. :P

• Moderators

Lol I guess u could all get drunk, have a very weird time, and do whateva u want then not remember it in the morning - Houdinia will probably make all the guys pretend to be THE SERKIS :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

OK, I've checked the weather forcast for this Sunday and there is a small chance of showers. So just in case it's raining when we first meet up, here's an alternative meeting place:

MidsummerPlace_copy.jpg

IF it's raining around Midday we will all meet in the Boulevard Food Court (the pink bit on the map above). It's really easy to find and is quite close to the original meeting place. Just head towards Marks & Spencers and turn left into the Midsummer Place shopping area. We will be hanging around the piller near Simply Souper and Virgin Megastore (see picture below).

Of course if it's sunny at Midday we will still be on the grassy knoll in Queen's Court in the main shopping centre (it's the grassy square in the middle of the centre). We'll hang around for at least 30 mins just in case anyone's late.

post-7-1056663010.jpg

i'm away for the weekend now and might not get a chance to access the forum. Hope to see loads of you guys on Sunday. don't be scared to say hello. i'm the skinny one with a blonde crew-cut and glasses :headscratch: