At the Parties...

nightshadewolf

I hope the guests stay a bit longer this time, they got kind of mobbed last time =(

It was a bit silly, I guess everyone was like so hyper cus ZOMG TWILIGHT but yeah, I went to the gold reception thing and I had to leave cus I kept getting pushed over by people when I tried to get near the guests and I'm chlaustrophobic so I could stay and faint or go to my room and cry cus it was a total waste of money for me, I chose the latter.

Seeing as it's the second event do you think they might stay? I'm hoping they will and that everyone will be a little more controlled around them. They're famous and in Twilight, but they're still people and they probably don't like being smushed by fans...

I am guessing it really depends if people have learnt from ET1 or not, as Jason and co say, give them space and let them enjoy themselves too.

I still had fun meeting everyone else at ET1 the guests were great, but it's really the atmosphere and meeting other fans that made the weekend.

Can't wait to meet Gil, Billy and Edi at the next one x

yeah i hope the guests stay longer and possibly at more than one party they could have a vip section area so they dont get mobbed

At ET1 when we got there the guests were already surrounded we had a quick look and then thought it was best to leave them alone and go into the 'dance room' thinking people would do the same and give them some space but they left not long after so i was kinda gutted that they could not really enjoy the night as much as i am sure most of us ET1ers did :thumbup: But hopefully this time round will be different and people will give them some space and they have an area where they can go away from the crowd eg VIP section :poki:

I hope it's better next time but I'm not sure it will be! I get what you mean about the gold pass reception too, we only got to speak to Peter properly, everyone else was just mobbed! The VIP area for the parties is a good idea too!

The people were just kinda stupid at the first one, at the end of the day they are just people and im pretty sure that when people swamped them they must have got really annoyed. If people leave them be or just say a quick "Hi, thought you were good, bye" then im sure they would apprechiate it and enjoy the party.

I didn't even see any of them at the parties! we got there late for saturday night and they had all gone. I wish I could have seen Peters dance!

But yeah, It would be great if they could feel comfortable enough to want to stay without needing shields and to protect themselves!

=/ I didn't go to the ET1...but I heard that was a bit of a problem...

I'm sure they will try and sort out any problems from the last one =/

if anyone does do that at the con, let's form a clan. We'll move swiftly through the crowds, lift the guest up and run away with them into a private room.

Omg XD

Hannah, you have no idea how much I laughed at that XD

Bahahah XD I'm in :o XD

XxxX

Hmm yeah I was at all 3 parties until the early hours of the morning and the guests were only there on Saturday night for a short while and I couldnt even get close (but maybe thats because I'm so short lol)

But it would be nice for them to feel relaxed enough to stay a while.

=/ I didn't go to the ET1...but I heard that was a bit of a problem...

I'm sure they will try and sort out any problems from the last one =/

if anyone does do that at the con, let's form a clan. We'll move swiftly through the crowds, lift the guest up and run away with them into a private room.

Omg XD

Hannah, you have no idea how much I laughed at that XD

Bahahah XD I'm in :D XD

XxxX

haha :D it's a good plan isn't it !

The guests will remember us as there 'saviours' then we'll all become famous when they talk about us in their interviews. xx

If people get in the way we will set the volturi on their asses!

Becky, i've noticed you become very agressive when it comes to things like Rob etc...

Haha :YAHOO:

hahaha I am protective of my man.

you see I have even resorted to violence!

The drinks reception was ridiculous. Me and my mum got lucky and met Peter, but Kellan and Ashley were mobbed. And you couldn't even see Justin he was so tiny haha. I assumed that the excitement would be over after that, but no, the *cough* younger *cough* fans wouldn't leave them alone. I mean, on the Saturday, Peter ran in the main room and started doing the macarena, and people just all moved to that side of the room. And the same night, I was stood at the bar waiting to be served and all of a sudden people started flocking that area.. all because Kellan came over. Personally I have no problem with that because me and mum got to talk to him and hug him. But still.. It was madness. I can't see any of them staying very long for ET2. Can't even begin to imagine what it would be like if Rob went. Eeek.

I got to meet all the guests at the Drinks Reception which is really lucky because I couldn't get near them at the Saturday night party I didn't even bother trying just spent my night at the blackjack table :D but it'd be nice if the guests could stay a little longer but I understand they were mobbed and I dont think I'd want to stay somewhere I was being mobbed

Yeah, at E.T it was a bit 'eep' when the guests came. Caught a glimpe of Kellan,Christian and Justin, saw Peter dancing, and Ashley was so sweet! She actually came over and started talking to me and my friends- especially 'Tiny!' who she thought was 'sooo adorable!' :D Then one of Kellan's friends, can't remember which one, came over and had a little chat too. We were trying our best to not mob them, so it just goes to show that staying out of their way does have its advantages!