Presents for the underappreciated...

du_berg

Okay, so we all know Showmasters/ME crew rock. And don't get enough praise. So I'm going to bring some random treasures with me. So far I have some pencils, and 6 bottles of bubbles (clearly, that's what you've always wanted).

So... Crew.... If I am able to hit the shops between now and Better Than Life, what goodies and treasures would you like to entertain you? Sweets? Toys? Nothing too pricey, I am still a student after all, ha.

So make yourselves heard, awesome-crew-type-people, or I'll end up keeping whatever childlike entertainment I find for myself!

xxx

Okay, so we all know Showmasters/ME crew rock. And don't get enough praise. So I'm going to bring some random treasures with me. So far I have some pencils, and 6 bottles of bubbles (clearly, that's what you've always wanted).

So... Crew.... If I am able to hit the shops between now and Better Than Life, what goodies and treasures would you like to entertain you? Sweets? Toys? Nothing too pricey, I am still a student after all, ha.

So make yourselves heard, awesome-crew-type-people, or I'll end up keeping whatever childlike entertainment I find for myself!

xxx

I'm not Crew - but if you're offering a Wispa ;-)

I like this idea. I'll bring some gold star badges 'cos the crew members are definitely top of their class. How many do you think I'll need?

Jola - as a thank you for the wonderful job you do as online shop queen and specifically for getting the registration letters out to us, if you want one I'll save one for you. Are you crewing at either Collectormania or LFCC? :D

Edited by dwarfbabe

Jola - as a thank you for the wonderful job you do as online shop queen and specifically for getting the registration letters out to us, if you want one I'll save one for you. Are you crewing at either Collectormania or LFCC? :D

Awwww thanks :D

I'm not crewing C15 as my daughter is at Brownie Camp that weekend as well as there are transport issues getting her to and from, so I have to miss it, and as for LFACC, I've not applied to crew as I think I want to be a normal attendee on that one :P

Awwww thanks :D

I'm not crewing C15 as my daughter is at Brownie Camp that weekend as well as there are transport issues getting her to and from, so I have to miss it, and as for LFACC, I've not applied to crew as I think I want to be a normal attendee on that one :P

Never mind, I'm bound to have some left over so I'll save one for you for another time. Hope your daughter enjoys Brownie Camp.

Never mind, I'm bound to have some left over so I'll save one for you for another time. Hope your daughter enjoys Brownie Camp.

LOL :D

Yes, I'm sure she will, she's so excited already! It's the first time she's been away from home without family...... :D