Woss's Weview od Weturn of the King

Jonathon Woss

But yeh, i completely agree. I say we form a comitee against this "woss imposter"!!

Woo hoo! Another group!!! I'll join! He is a waste of time. He's obviously asking for trouble.

Righty-Ho!! We shall do that. Let's form a comitee against this anti-lotr scum!! YEH!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!......how do we go about forming this group/comitee?? I'm sorry, i'm new to this.

Just start a new thread! Then everyone who agrees will post there! You can give out member numbers if you like!

I'm not out to wattle any chains, but you would think that a Lawd of the Wings thwead would be able to take cwiticism as well as pwaise wouldn't you? Get weal, not evewyone is going to like this film, and you have to accept that. You can't tweat people who don't like it as outsiders so that you can all live in your pewfect little Lawd of the Wings world. This film is faw fwom pewfect, it has massive flaws, the pace being the biggest of them. It dwags for the fiwst two hours, and I was so bored by then that I didn't care what happened in the end.

As for why post my comments here? Well the subject is about Lawd of the Wings, so that's why my comments awe placed here.

Wibble

I'm not out to wattle any chains, but you would think that a Lawd of the Wings thwead would be able to take cwiticism as well as pwaise wouldn't you? Get weal, not evewyone is going to like this film, and you have to accept that. You can't tweat people who don't like it as outsiders so that you can all live in your pewfect little Lawd of the Wings world. This film is faw fwom pewfect, it has massive flaws, the pace being the biggest of them. It dwags for the fiwst two hours, and I was so bored by then that I didn't care what happened in the end.

As for why post my comments here? Well the subject is about Lawd of the Wings, so that's why my comments awe placed here.

Wibble

he does have a point guys; this is for criticisms as well, he/she just doesnt do it in a way we would consider as 'Appropriate'; let it slide unless you reallyDO feel offended and then report it.

thanks,

Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wibble

he does have a point guys; this is for criticisms as well, he/she just doesnt do it in a way we would consider as 'Appropriate'; let it slide unless you reallyDO feel offended and then report it.

thanks,

Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How would you consider a cwitisism appwopwiate?

not takin the Micheal out of a speech impediment for one! im not alkl that bothered by ur criticisms; its others that r. we're like a big family on here; please try to be part of it mate!

I'm not the fiwst to take the Michael out of my speech impediment. I don't weally understand your statement. If you have no pwoblem with my cwiticism, then what actually is the pwoblem? You say you are one big family here and that I should twy to be a pawt of it, but please explain how you think I should do that.

Wibble.

not takin the Micheal out of a speech impediment for one! im not alkl that bothered by ur criticisms; its others that r. we're like a big family on here; please try to be part of it mate!

I'm not the fiwst to take the Michael out of my speech impediment. I don't weally understand your statement. If you have no pwoblem with my cwiticism, then what actually is the pwoblem? You say you are one big family here and that I should twy to be a pawt of it, but please explain how you think I should do that.

Wibble.

perhaps u should start by stop pretending to be johnathon ross?! its just annoying now with all ur 'w's. it hard to read!

i have had the pleasure of meeting Mr Ross on many occasions and you are certainly not him, now grow up. He is a very mature intelligent man who went to Oxford University with my old History Teacher; therefore i know he can create constructive Criticism without causing pain and anger amongst others around him. Please stop messing around; if you want to mess around on this forum; go to the GAMES section rather than this one.

Thanks Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have had the pleasure of meeting Mr Ross on many occasions and you are certainly not him, now grow up. He is a very mature intelligent man who went to Oxford University with my old History Teacher; therefore i know he can create constructive Criticism without causing pain and anger amongst others around him. Please stop messing around; if you want to mess around on this forum; go to the GAMES section rather than this one.

Thanks Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*applauds again*

u have met the marvelous mr johnathon ross? wow! i saw him twice on the premiere day, and the second time i was right nr him and i shouted "we love you johnathon ross!!!!" and, needless to say, he looked at me rather oddly!!!! btw jody, wot happened to u on the prem day? by ur posts it sounded like u didnt have good day after all altho u were 'press'!!

flick x x

Thanks Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't say I was Mr ROSS I said I was Jonathon WOSS. Can't you wead? That Jonathon obviously isn't a very good film weviewer anyway, for starters his bwother is Paul 'If it has explosions in it I love it' - "News of the World" Ross, and Jonathon himself once declared Batman Forever to be 'One of the Greatest movies EVER made', while he was working at The News of the World. Go figure.

WIBBLE

Edited by Jonathon Woss

You're not going to like this but I didn't enjoy it at all. It did take far too long to get started and was just plain boring.

See this post is appropriate critisism, because it gives a reason why this person thought the film was bad, and can therefore provoke discussion rather than arguement.

And guys! Come on! Just ignore the Woss guy, that way he'll go away quicker... unless you plan on reporting him to a mod *shrug* in which case, he'll probably go away quicker that way. But tbh, I think it's best to show that hes not getting to you. Hes not getting to me, but then i just scrolled past his posts after reading the first 3.

Oh and *claps Jodie* Go you! *completely agrees with everything Jodie says*

Edited by sleepingdragons

Jonathan Woss, I'd like to see you do a better job then Peter Jackson did! And y'know it does have a reason to be long i might be cause it's quite a BIG book *duh* there's sooo much to include. So what's the point making it like the traditional length 90 mins huh? Well you won't be able to include much in that time will you? Have you even read the books?

Oh and btw you don't have to put the W's instead of the R's cause when we speak on here isn't exactly how we speak in real life is it? S'not like we include or accents innit much! Why don't you just give it a rest, and your lying about the manager giving your money back. They wouldn't give you your money back cause you didn't like it., blatently! They didn't make you go 'n' watch it. It's a thing i like to call "FREE WILL"

So before you go criticising about something, think about it for a sec before you type it. Cause it's quite offensive to most of us LOTR fans! Please just give it a rest, Thank you!

*humph*

Jonathan Woss, I'd like to see you do a better job then Peter Jackson did! And y'know it does have a reason to be long i might be cause it's quite a BIG book *duh* there's sooo much to include. So what's the point making it like the traditional length 90 mins huh? Well you won't be able to include much in that time will you? Have you even read the books?

Oh and btw you don't have to put the W's instead of the R's cause when we speak on here isn't exactly how we speak in real life is it? S'not like we include or accents innit much! Why don't you just give it a rest, and your lying about the manager giving your money back. They wouldn't give you your money back cause you didn't like it., blatently! They didn't make you go 'n' watch it. It's a thing i like to call "FREE WILL"

So before you go criticising about something, think about it for a sec before you type it. Cause it's quite offensive to most of us LOTR fans! Please just give it a rest, Thank you!

*humph*

If you knew anything about films, like I do because I'm a film weviewer, you'd know that not EVEWYTHING in a book is included in a filmed version. You can still tell a decent stowy without using evewy little page of a book, its what defines a decent diwector.

As fow me including 'W's in my typing, you cwiticise me saying that it's not how people speak in weal life, well why have you written "when we speak on here isn't exactly how we speak in real life is it? S'not like we include or accents innit much!" I suspect this is how you speak in weal life, and therefore you have just contwadicted yourself.

And YES I DID get my money back fwom the cinema manager, as did the west of my colleagues. What you believe or not doesn't matter anyway.

*humph*

If you knew anything about films, like I do because I'm a film weviewer, you'd know that not EVEWYTHING in a book is included in a filmed version. You can still tell a decent stowy without using evewy little page of a book, its what defines a decent diwector.

As fow me including 'W's in my typing, you cwiticise me saying that it's not how people speak in weal life, well why have you written "when we speak on here isn't exactly how we speak in real life is it? S'not like we include or accents innit much!" I suspect this is how you speak in weal life, and therefore you have just contwadicted yourself.

And YES I DID get my money back fwom the cinema manager, as did the west of my colleagues. What you believe or not doesn't matter anyway.

Actually that's not the way i speak. It's just it's quicker for me to type! So think whatever you want!