Woss's Weview od Weturn of the King

Jonathon Woss

I wouldn't say it was 'wubbish'. I thought it was hilarious when he was trying to interview viggo and liv and they didn't give him a look in. did u notice how flirtatious they were with each other? lol. and when dom asked if he cried -- "like a big, baby". it would have been good if they had more interviews though. hm. anyhoo, rotk kicks jonathon ross in the ear!!

I thought the 'weview' was bril, spesh as i saw johnathon ross that day! twice! i loved the interviews, spesh liv n viggos. they were VERY flirty with each other! livs hubby wont be best plzed!!!! mmmmm viggo...... anyhoo...... billy n doms interview was grand, too!!!! i cant believe its all over. the story's over for us now as well as the characters. its so sad!!!! ive seen the film 2wice now already, and i plan to see it plenty more!!!!

is it true viggos going out with josie darby????

im not willing to believe it!!

no way!!!! it cannot be true!!!! plus, in the interview in the times or woteva paper it was, he sed eh didnt have time for a relationship at da mo, he doesnt have enuf time for himself let alone else else right now, apparently!!!! giant rats!!!! lol...

Evewyone's going on about how gweat they think this film is when the twuth is it's wubbish, its twipe. It's like the Empewors new clothes, you are afwaid to say its bad in case the west on here attack you for it. I'm not afwaid to give my honest opinion that I thought it was utter cwap and a waste of my well earned money, (well I did complain and got my money back from the cinema manager, so I guess you can fowget that bit).

WUBBISH

Im sorry but i can't quite grasp the point in people like you!! Fair enough u didn't like it but why?? why come on a lord of the rings forum and emphasise your point of view and then have the nerve to say that we're too scared to admit we (apparently) didn't like it!!! Can u explain the point in you?

its was a good movie but SO MUCH can be parodied OR MADE FUN OUT OF! example one

1) *at black gates*

aragorn- "OH BLACK MASTER OPEN IF YOU WISH TO BLAH BLAH BLAH"

*parody = *knight pops up from empty gate top- french accent* "ELL-LO OO ES IT!"

2) everythng with Legolas

its was a good movie but SO MUCH can be parodied OR MADE FUN OUT OF! example one

1) *at black gates*

aragorn- "OH BLACK MASTER OPEN IF YOU WISH TO BLAH BLAH BLAH"

*parody = *knight pops up from empty gate top- french accent* "ELL-LO OO ES IT!"

2) everythng with Legolas

ok, so...

1) i like it a lot!!!! yeah, and then the eye turns out to be a boy who kisses other boys lol

2) hello. captain obvious!!!! hehe lol

Im sorry but i can't quite grasp the point in people like you!! Fair enough u didn't like it but why?? why come on a lord of the rings forum and emphasise your point of view and then have the nerve to say that we're too scared to admit we (apparently) didn't like it!!! Can u explain the point in you?

i dont think there is any point in him!!!! plus, the ACTUAL johnathon ross thought it was brilliant, so sod of u woss imposter!!!! grrg i hate ppl who try to muck things up for other ppl just to make themselves feel big or woteva. :P

Edited by elijahs_ladie

i dont think there is any point in him!!!! plus, the ACTUAL johnathon ross thought it was brilliant, so sod of u woss imposter!!!! grrg i hate ppl who try to muck things up for other ppl just to make themselves feel big or woteva. :P

Woss imposter?! I loved that. lol, lol, lol. B)

But yeh, i completely agree. I say we form a comitee against this "woss imposter"!! fair enough for people to express their own opinions but what is the point in coming on a lotr forum and then taking the **** out of everyone for liking it??? People like u 'Jonathon Woss' are like the ulcer at the edge of ur mouth that u can't stop fiddling with, which ends up making it worse!! You are that ANNOYING!!! so really, like the ulcer he is...everyone should ignore him and eventually he'll go away!!.....i hope.

xx

But yeh, i completely agree. I say we form a comitee against this "woss imposter"!!

Woo hoo! Another group!!! I'll join! He is a waste of time. He's obviously asking for trouble.

Righty-Ho!! We shall do that. Let's form a comitee against this anti-lotr scum!! YEH!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!......how do we go about forming this group/comitee?? I'm sorry, i'm new to this.