Is this going too far?

touchthesky

I dont know who the blonde chick or the moody looking guy on the right are but thats bang out of order!

What a rip off!

twilight_buffy_big.jpg

Haha that is frickin hilarious!!!!! I have laughed so much at this!!! :vader:

Why did it make you laugh? That pic of Buffy and Angel has been around for years. I can see why Bella and Edward have been compared to Buffy and Angel!

I dont know who the blonde chick or the moody looking guy on the right are but thats bang out of order!

What a rip off!

twilight_buffy_big.jpg

Haha that is frickin hilarious!!!!! I have laughed so much at this!!! :vader:

Why did it make you laugh? That pic of Buffy and Angel has been around for years. I can see why Bella and Edward have been compared to Buffy and Angel!

i was laughing because 1) your all complaining about how Wuthering Heights is ripping off Twilight when she acctually ripped off Wuthering hights and Buffy and 2) you, you took it so serious when Phantom was taking the **** and you where just eating it right up

no offense

Edited by suz

What a rip off!

twilight_buffy_big.jpg

Haha that is frickin hilarious!!!!! I have laughed so much at this!!! ;)

i was laughing because 1) your all complaining about how Wuthering Heights is ripping off Twilight when she acctually ripped off Wuthering hights and Buffy and 2) you, you took it so serious when Phantom was taking the **** and you where just eating it right up

no offense

It's only the cover of wuthering heights that's ripping off twilight not the story itself obviously!

I'm sorry that I hadn't realised! The tone is a little hard to detect through text. There really are people out there who haven't heard of Buffy though which was why I went ahead and explained! Don't worry no offence taken!

Edited by twilight obsessive

It's only the cover of wuthering heights that's ripping off twilight not the story itself obviously!

I wasn't suggesting that wuthering heights ripped off the story from twilight given that wuthering heights was first published in 1847. However, twilight has ripped off elements of wuthering heights and other books for its story. Don't get me wrong I like the twilight saga and most authors take their inspiration from other books they have read too.

I wasn't suggesting that wuthering heights ripped off the story from twilight given that wuthering heights was first published in 1847. However, twilight has ripped off elements of wuthering heights and other books for its story. Don't get me wrong I like the twilight saga and most authors take their inspiration from other books they have read too.

Oh I know you wasn't I just thought that when you said "your all complaining about how Wuthering Heights is ripping off Twilight when she acctually ripped off Wuthering hights" that you were suggesting we were. Sorry for the confusion. Yeah i agree that authors look at other books/tv shows etc for inspiration (which is why when I 1st read Twilight it reminded me of Buffy lol).

I could smell the sarcasasm coming out of this thread :YAHOO:

Just me being slow then lol!

• Moderators

It's very rare that you get anything completely original these days anyway.

Always makes me laugh when some people think the whole vampire/human thing wasn't done before Buffy or something lol

• Moderators

Haha don't worry, I know we all have to start somewhere obviously. And people are always very protective over what their 'first' was, so to speak.

It's just some things aren't quite as original as some may believe :P

It's just some things aren't quite as original as some may believe :P

exactly, my BF fav book is the 7 ancient wonders series by Matthew Reilly and he told me to read it and see if i found anything familiar about them, its pretty much the exact same story as lord of the rings but set in modern times, the have a Lone Australian SAS trooper who's left the army, a fat Arab Demolitions expert who is constantly fighting with an Israeli Sniper, an old professor with a really long beard and at the end of the first book they have to get a small pyramid to the top of the Great pyramid which is surrounded by enemy troops. but like twilight it works and no one pays interest in the blatant rip off thats happening