Random Dress Up!? - Not as a woman though lolz

Antonio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yeah im more used to the big machines of doom sort of things where you feel pain, iv just dont some excerices on my room floor which is uncomftable as i still need to buy a mat but im at gym tommorow anyways so i will just do that aswell, May do another 2 sets on the odd thing i bought, i wanna know if it actually works which means if im in pain tommorow morning it did lol.

Oh and try doing exercise while listening to pepperpots scream exterminate, its really kinda odd.

Edited by WolfBoyAnt

yeah, i know i'm nervous for no good reason, it's just going down there and not really knowing anyone but yeah you're probs right lol

ooo count me in with the getting drunk :D

my favourite thing to do, well one of them anywayz.

Hee hee count me in for the getting drunk too! You're brave for going on your own! I'm going down to Northampton the night before ET2 with my friend and my sister!

hehe :D .

i was ment to be going with a friend but she bailed so i just thought i'd might aswell still go :) .

i wouldn't say i was brave though... lol

oh cool ^.^.

i'd heading down there early in the morning on friday but i'll probs get there about 2pm :/.

The same thing happened to me last year when i went to ET1, i was supposed to go with my friend who bailed but still went by myself and ended up having a fantastic time, met lots of new people who im now great friends with so all is good :)

Crépuscule lol if your talking about the two really tall guys i wasent one of them, "Cough" but did you see the way they were standing, me and my mates thought they where abit.......lol

If you guys want a picture of me i will like go find one.

and here is the closest to wolf i think i got at the twilight convo lolz, well doing a odd face in this picture.

(yes i know im scary horrible like lolz)

n5078834031486685211326.jpg

I saw you at ET1!!! You got your pic taken with the Jacob wolf person at the LaPush beach party after me and my friends did lol :) hehe xxx

Crépuscule lol if your talking about the two really tall guys i wasent one of them, "Cough" but did you see the way they were standing, me and my mates thought they where abit.......lol

If you guys want a picture of me i will like go find one.

and here is the closest to wolf i think i got at the twilight convo lolz, well doing a odd face in this picture.

(yes i know im scary horrible like lolz)

n5078834031486685211326.jpg

I spoke to you!

LOl i queued with you for the ashley photographs and your friend had the apple signed by peter

I did see the way they were standing.... as if they fancied peter as much as I did :P lol they were so cute though ^_^

Edited by Crépuscule

LOLz :chair: yep the apple unfortunatly died :(

Hahahah everyone wants abit of the Fac.....wait i mean urm lolz! (Joke)

I'v just found out i have no parmasan cheese for my pasta! Nooooo what can i do! lol

Go buy some more! Mmm you're making me want pasta now! Lol!

Lolz im half italian and i dont even have any italian food in the house....gutted i was gonna make my fav, pasta, cheese and butter....yes i know it sounds kinda odd :chair: But i have like a whole block of butter and it makes it like macaroni style :(

Doooo it xD

But come outside at some point so the random Twilighters-Who-Didn't-Get-A-Ticket can take a photo with you :P a.k.a meee.

and meeee :o .....should we sent up a camp outside :D:D

Yes! xD

I'm coming up one of the days to see some Dazzling Misfits and Newborns :P

Yay for hyperness! :P

ahaha lol i saw this topic ages ago never did i think it would be you ant ahaha.....i still say i bet u you wont be able to do it ahahaha and no i do not bet my soul :) lol you can't have it ahaha.......

looks like your gonna hav a lot of ppl demanding for photos and to see you at ET2 ahaha :P

x