Random Dress Up!? - Not as a woman though lolz

Antonio

;) I'l show you susie! Im gonna put 100% into it lol, today is my rest day and then tommorow is my workout day again, but i can feel my stomach which is really tight :( but its worth it, meh its something iv wanted to do for awhile but never had the motavation to do. Im gonna have to go and look at tan things now 0_o i have no idea what they are but meh lol.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha you've inspired me ahaha lol im using Et2 as a way of forcing myself to loose weight ahaha i found a diff dress now that i love for the masquerade ball that i am goin to wear ahaha so i am goin to loose the weight ahahaha we both have aims now lol i will do it ahahahaha xxx

I'm all for this idea! I really don't think you need to worry about anyone being offended!

And you don't have to go for a full on 8 pack Taylor Lautner style... Something like the picture below would, I'm sure, be fully appreciated by all :dance:

pattinson%20more%20shirtless%2027may09%2004.JPG

Just thought I'd throw that out there :clap:

I'm all for this idea! I really don't think you need to worry about anyone being offended!

And you don't have to go for a full on 8 pack Taylor Lautner style... Something like the picture below would, I'm sure, be fully appreciated by all :(

pattinson%20more%20shirtless%2027may09%2004.JPG

Just thought I'd throw that out there :dance:

I still haven't recovered from seeing those pics yet!! *fans self*

Haha im not going for the whole Taylor thing, to be fair he has his whole Karate thing to have helped that, My gym instrutor said its possible to get a six pack in two - three months, if i contniue with the routine which i want to, I constantly moan wanting one and now im actually going to stick to it, at first it was wanting to be big but that wont happen till im older as my matobolism wont allow it. But a six pack is something that is possible and im not going to give up for once, currently im doing 25 kg on sit-up machine at the moment and im going to try and increase it to 30 kg by next.

Also im working on sholders starting with heavy-first 17.5 kg but then decresing to 15 kg. But im planning on increasing slowly, no strain on neck and stuff like that. Then finaly real hard bit which is chest which at the moment im not doing alot of weight on it.

P.s. Yeah well i remeber saying to my lady "He has the same muscel amount as me!" which was when the first film came out so if rob can do it i can do it too! Coz he was like a twig in the first one.

Edited by WolfBoyAnt