Random Dress Up!? - Not as a woman though lolz

Antonio

Lol well if any of you went to the first one you probably saw me around, I was loud and yeah just loud mainly but now i have a goal to reach now with the rest of my gap year, though i dont want to like set myself on fire with the sunbeds.

I think i might have seen you...i think you were in front of me and my friend when we were registering. Aha.

I think you were with....2 girls at the time?

I don't know. Aha. But we were laughing at your conversation XD I can't remember what you were talking about but it was pretty funny XD

xxx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha lol well your in for a suprise, i may be the only guy there again. But im friendly so no problems, im not gonna wolf out and attack people lol i do that in my spare time :D Meh may have a look at the fake tan could work for me.

P.S. LeahBlack yeah i was with two girls, knowing me our conversation so ether chatting BS or on adult subjects lolz!

Edited by WolfBoyAnt

Haha lol well your in for a suprise, i may be the only guy there again. But im friendly so no problems, im not gonna wolf out and attack people lol i do that in my spare time :YAHOO: Meh may have a look at the fake tan could work for me.

P.S. LeahBlack yeah i was with two girls, knowing me our conversation so ether chatting BS or on adult subjects lolz!

Hahahaha XD

It was funny XD

xxx

haha I don't object to this idea :YAHOO:.

sorry I felt like adding to the conversation...

I was going to cosplay during the day but my hair is purple so i would have to get a wig.

which is bad because i get annoyed with them. lol

I was going to cosplay during the day but my hair is purple so i would have to get a wig.

I thought about going as Alice. I have a dress that is very alice-y but I'd have to wear a wig due to my hair being long and currently red although I shall be dying it purple (I'm going to go red 1 more 1st though lol).

Well im thinking of doing it during the day and possibly the night, i dont know yet i know my mate is cosplaying as someone completly off another show for the evening and i dont know if i can be bothered bring my masks to it :YAHOO: But meh im gonna like try fake tan, but people say i look alot like naruto which is odd lol.

Im actually the kinda guy that doesnt really give one about stuff like exposure, i dont tend to get embaressed bout stuff like that, but i may bring shirt coz i may get cold.

I thought about going as Alice. I have a dress that is very alice-y but I'd have to wear a wig due to my hair being long and currently red although I shall be dying it purple (I'm going to go red 1 more 1st though lol).

I was actually thinking alice too :dance: . mines shortish (i used to have alice hair but my hair grows really quickly) and purple. haha i was actually thinking of going red. strange...

yeah frost bite wouldn't be good...

Edited by Sampire

Iv had frozen feet before, its awful......and a frozen hand...that wasent nice ether.

There were quite alot of alices last year, and some that i think where unintentional ones too but still normaly manged to throw the alice look off.

Right me peeps, well your not really my peeps but close enough. As most of you know I is a boy. Yes a boy that likes twilight, where the sense in that is i dont know but i have one serious question to ask........

Do you thousands of girls who are going object to i cosplaying as one of the wolf pack, which basicaly means me being half naked for the day well not the whole day to the point in which i getz cold. I plans with the extortionate price i have paid for my gym which i love, to change my four pack to a six pack and to get ether the wolf tattoo actually done or drawn on, (id prefere it to more tribal to be fair) But i wanted to ask before i did it, seeing as some girls are sensitvie to these things so opinions people??!

Oh and second question, anyone cosplaying during the day in general?

Peace and Love

Ant-man!

go for it! x

Iv had frozen feet before, its awful......and a frozen hand...that wasent nice ether.

There were quite alot of alices last year, and some that i think where unintentional ones too but still normaly manged to throw the alice look off.

ouch...

yeah that why i kinda went against the idea of cosplaying 'cause there'd be some many already.

and plus et2 will be my first big-ish con i've been to and i'm kinda going there myself. i'll be sharing a hotel and meeting people there but i don't know them that well yet :S. i've been to small ones though.

Edited by Sampire

Everyone at convo's are really friendly, so dont worry about it and most of the convo well 99% of it will just be girls, who most likely will have the same sort of stuff in common with you. So dont worry the first party will be pretty extreme with loads of people being drunk lol well when i say loads i mean me :/ lol

yeah, i know i'm nervous for no good reason, it's just going down there and not really knowing anyone but yeah you're probs right lol

ooo count me in with the getting drunk :YAHOO:

my favourite thing to do, well one of them anywayz.

yeah, i know i'm nervous for no good reason, it's just going down there and not really knowing anyone but yeah you're probs right lol

ooo count me in with the getting drunk :YAHOO:

Hee hee count me in for the getting drunk too! You're brave for going on your own! I'm going down to Northampton the night before ET2 with my friend and my sister!

Ha ha hmmmm maybe I'll just go as myself if there's gonna be quite a few Alice's which doesn't suprise me tbh. Although I might still wear the dress, maybe during the day (it's kinda ecclectic and is the sorta dress that can be worn day or night) as it doesn't fit into any of the party themes and just minus the hair lol!

Lol I remember getting frost bite in my feet. I'd been to see McFly with my friend (I was actually more excited at the fact Elliot Minor were supporting-went to see McFly for my friend's benefit lol) and we'd been waiting outside for hours after the concert (we left the concert early just so we could go find Elliot Minor lol) and it was bloody freezing! Was a funny night though!

Edited by twilight obsessive

ooo count me in with the getting drunk :dance:

Hee hee count me in for the getting drunk too! You're brave for going on your own! I'm going down to Northampton the night before ET2 with my friend and my sister!

hehe :YAHOO: .

i was ment to be going with a friend but she bailed so i just thought i'd might aswell still go :) .

i wouldn't say i was brave though... lol

oh cool ^.^.

i'd heading down there early in the morning on friday but i'll probs get there about 2pm :/.

ooo count me in with the getting drunk :dance:

hehe :YAHOO: .

i was ment to be going with a friend but she bailed so i just thought i'd might aswell still go :) .

i wouldn't say i was brave though... lol

oh cool ^.^.

i'd heading down there early in the morning on friday but i'll probs get there about 2pm :/.

Awww that's a shame that she bailed on you. I guess the good thing is there's a few months til the con so it gives you more time to get to know the people you'll be meeting there so you'll be less nervous!

I remember there were two total fitties at the the last twicon ooft <3 I think u should provide a photo of your face just so I can unearth whether one of them was u :YAHOO:

Not that im a pervert or owt

Edited by Crépuscule

I remember there were two total fitties at the the last twicon ooft <3 I think u should provide a photo of your face just so I can unearth whether one of them was u :YAHOO:

Not that im a pervert or owt

LOL!

Crépuscule lol if your talking about the two really tall guys i wasent one of them, "Cough" but did you see the way they were standing, me and my mates thought they where abit.......lol

If you guys want a picture of me i will like go find one.

and here is the closest to wolf i think i got at the twilight convo lolz, well doing a odd face in this picture.

(yes i know im scary horrible like lolz)

n5078834031486685211326.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Well some of the wolfs dont look that huge to be fair :(

Beefing is mega hard! My matabolism wont allow it lol :thumbdown: 8 stone for like 3 years!

But im gonna do it! lol Im gonna get my six pack muhahah!

And psshhh at the kellan bit lol!