Glasgow Attendee Chatter

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me. Tell me tellme telllllmeee.

Where did Greg go, btw?

Like I said, I dunno. Some people got upset/annoyed at some of my more irrevrant posts. Got told off. Not allowed to do it anymore. Must restrain myself. Who's Greg?

Restrain be damned! Unleash it! :smile:

• Moderators

I believe he was banned for some comments regarding the latest Twilight events when they were announced.

Obviously it's not up for discussion, and he won't be brought back because someone likes him :blink:

Let's just say it was the last in a fairly long line of comments that Showmasters didn't like. It certainly wasn't a one-time thing resulting in a banning.

But that's enough about that. Just thought I'd answer. You can go back to chatting now ^_^

I am watching Gossip Girl!

Its ace B)

A mate of mine has tried to convince me to watch it - I'm not convinced yet. Saying that I gave Buffy a second chance and can't get enough of season 6.

I'm watching STAR TREK V: THE FINAL FRONTIER. It's better than I remember it being.

I watched it a few days ago - Ravenshayde was in the other room, heard the singing and decided it was weird. Loved the character moments in that movie.

Both shows gain negative opinions based on speculation, but when watching could have positive qualities. Much like other shows...

...though personally I was a Buffy fan until the whole military thing. Watching it again recently I quite enjoy the comedic elements.

Both shows gain negative opinions based on speculation, but when watching could have positive qualities. Much like other shows...

...though personally I was a Buffy fan until the whole military thing. Watching it again recently I quite enjoy the comedic elements.

Seriously though could you see me watching a show with a title like that :P