Who Needs RobPattinson At The Con ?

angelfish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I want him there.

Although Rob doesn't attend conventions does he?

I will keep dreaming...

He was at Sandiego comic con. But ooooft yes I neeeed Rob at ET2! I think I'll totally spazz out if they announce him as 1 of the guests!

Yep Rob did Collectormania once so it could happen .. not sure (going by his interviews) he's really that into the Twilight mad fandom thing though! I think Taylor would be a far better guest!

I agree with you there about Rob. I get the impression that he's not really into the whole Twilight thing lol! Taylor however, he just seems to love all of it! He looks like he has sooo much fun! And he's sooo bright and cheerful! No wonder they chose him to play Jacob! Team Edward forever though! And Team Emmett! Emmett's awesome! I'm bantering away sorry!

well you know it could happen, he said (im sure on the interview on twilight dvd) that all he wanted to do was please the fans and this would certainly please us :D

that thought makes me feel better

well you know it could happen, he said (im sure on the interview on twilight dvd) that all he wanted to do was please the fans and this would certainly please us :D

that thought makes me feel better

Oooh yes it would DEFINATELY please us! More than he realises! Ha ha ha! Ok that sounds SERIOUSLY wrong lol!

i can just imagine us now....

at the con with a hall full of screaming fans :(

haha :WINCE:

Oh dear god yes the screaming fans! When I was watching the sandiego con interview on the special features disc and heard all those screaming fans I was like ohhhh godddd this is what it's gonna be like at ET2! Lol!

oh dear god i think i would die...yup most definately lol

ahhhh dreamig about it now :WINCE: mmm

Speaking of dreams....I dreamt I was at a karaoke with Rob and my friend Emma! How random! Lol! Sorry just thought I'd add that pointless info lol!

Speaking of dreams....I dreamt I was at a karaoke with Rob and my friend Emma! How random! Lol! Sorry just thought I'd add that pointless info lol!

XD That is soooo random.

I had a dream the other day that I was stuck in a supermarket full of crisps with Rob and we couldn't get out...weirdest dream ever XD

Aha I was also thinking the other day...as he is english and its an english con...he might prefer it to an american con....

I keep thinking up different reasons for him to come :D

I'm so sad :blink:

XxxX

XD That is soooo random.

I had a dream the other day that I was stuck in a supermarket full of crisps with Rob and we couldn't get out...weirdest dream ever XD

Aha I was also thinking the other day...as he is english and its an english con...he might prefer it to an american con....

I keep thinking up different reasons for him to come :D

I'm so sad :blink:

XxxX

So you didn't eat your way through the crisps then?? Ha ha ha!

No, no keep thinking of ways for him to come!! Maybe he'll read this thread and think, "you know what? This girl's right! Off to the ET2 con I go" lol! You do have a point though, I don't think we're quite as....loud and upfront and screamy as the americans lol! I can only speak for myself ofcourse lol!

No, no keep thinking of ways for him to come!! Maybe he'll read this thread and think, "you know what? This girl's right! Off to the ET2 con I go" lol! You do have a point though, I don't think we're quite as....loud and upfront and screamy as the americans lol! I can only speak for myself ofcourse lol!

Ahahahaha XD

No we tried to get out then just sat on beanbags talking XD

Yeah :blink: He'd be like ooo...yeah that's soooo true...I'm off to ET2 :o

Aha we can hope...=/ :o

Yeah, I mean he's always talking about getting mobbed in america but I couldn't do that...I'd feel bad and...maybe faint =/ :o

As long as he doesn't mind me like...fainting/bursting into tears/not being able to talk then he'll be fine :YAHOO:

XxxX

Ahahahaha XD

No we tried to get out then just sat on beanbags talking XD

Yeah :blink: He'd be like ooo...yeah that's soooo true...I'm off to ET2 :o

Aha we can hope...=/ :o

Yeah, I mean he's always talking about getting mobbed in america but I couldn't do that...I'd feel bad and...maybe faint =/ :o

As long as he doesn't mind me like...fainting/bursting into tears/not being able to talk then he'll be fine :YAHOO:

XxxX

Nooo I could never do that either, I'd just hang back til there was an opportune moment to talk to him or ask for a pic (I do that with Elliot Minor. Always makes me laugh when they get mobbed. Poor guys).

Ah ha ha ha ha yeah you faint and Rob, like, looks at you with worry and confusion on his face goin "Ummm is she ok?? Does she need some water?" and we'd be like "No Rob she's fine. It's your fault! You're just so damn hot!" ha ha ha! Then you wake up and go "You....Made...Me....Faint!" like bella does in the book ha ha ha!

I'd love to go see Rob at 1 of his small intimite gigs! Oooh just imagine it!!

Nooo I could never do that either, I'd just hang back til there was an opportune moment to talk to him or ask for a pic (I do that with Elliot Minor. Always makes me laugh when they get mobbed. Poor guys).

Ah ha ha ha ha yeah you faint and Rob, like, looks at you with worry and confusion on his face goin "Ummm is she ok?? Does she need some water?" and we'd be like "No Rob she's fine. It's your fault! You're just so damn hot!" ha ha ha! Then you wake up and go "You....Made...Me....Faint!" like bella does in the book ha ha ha!

Awwhhh. Aha I love Elliot Minorrrr :D

Ahahahha XD I'd die of embarrassment!!!! And everyone'd be like...laughing at me...:blink:

Yeah "You...Made...Me...Faint.....I LOVE YOU!!!...Erm..." XD I will end up saying something stupid like that though =/ :lol:

OhMyGod!!! That'd be sooo amazing...I love his music soooo much :wub: :wub:

Awwhh mannnn XD

XxxX

Awwhhh. Aha I love Elliot Minorrrr :D

Ahahahha XD I'd die of embarrassment!!!! And everyone'd be like...laughing at me...:blink:

Yeah "You...Made...Me...Faint.....I LOVE YOU!!!...Erm..." XD I will end up saying something stupid like that though =/ :lol:

OhMyGod!!! That'd be sooo amazing...I love his music soooo much :wub: :wub:

Awwhh mannnn XD

XxxX

Ha ha ha yeah it'd be typical that you'd blurt out something real embarressing like that! I'm abit like that and I always talk a load of crap when I don't know what to say (I seem to do that with the minor lads too! Spesh when it's alex lol! Then again he's quite random anyway! I love him ha ha!). Bianca are you going to see Elliot Minor in July?

I reckon if Rob does a gig somewhere we should all meet up!! He is such an amazing singer but he does tend to warble alot lol! I still love him though!

Ha ha ha yeah it'd be typical that you'd blurt out something real embarressing like that! I'm abit like that and I always talk a load of crap when I don't know what to say (I seem to do that with the minor lads too! Spesh when it's alex lol! Then again he's quite random anyway! I love him ha ha!). Bianca are you going to see Elliot Minor in July?

I reckon if Rob does a gig somewhere we should all meet up!! He is such an amazing singer but he does tend to warble alot lol! I still love him though!

Ahaha XD either that or Mum'd say "Ooo you're gorgeous" =/ XD

No...Where are they?...London?

I'd love too though!!!! Hmm...must persuade my mum to let me :lol:

YEAH :blink:

Lol but he doesn't like doing stuff like that now...

He said he isn't releasing an album :wub:

He sooo should!

Yeah XD He does =/

I was listening to I Was Broken the other day full blast on my headphones and everyone in the room was like "Seriously Bianca, what are you listening too?" Lol was really embarrassing XD

Not sure why they were so shocked...I did used to listen to screamo an awful lot =/ XD

XxxX

Edited by BiancaCullen

Ahaha XD either that or Mum'd say "Ooo you're gorgeous" =/ XD

No...Where are they?...London?

I'd love too though!!!! Hmm...must persuade my mum to let me :lol:

YEAH :blink:

Lol but he doesn't like doing stuff like that now...

He said he isn't releasing an album :wub:

He sooo should!

Yeah XD He does =/

I was listening to I Was Broken the other day full blast on my headphones and everyone in the room was like "Seriously Bianca, what are you listening too?" Lol was really embarrassing XD

Not sure why they were so shocked...I did used to listen to screamo an awful lot =/ XD

XxxX

Yup Minor are doing London again! Also Norwich (which I'm going to), Stoke on Trent, Sheffield, Liverpool and some others that I can't remember lol which is quite bad of me really as I should know!

Awww yeah I read about that. I hope he changes his mind and does gigs again! Awww I like I Was Broken; it's a beautiful song! Ha ha ha yeah my mum and dad say the same if I'm playing it when they come home! OMG you listened to screamo?? Never understood why people like that sorta music. I mean I can deal with a little bit of it like with Linkin park, 30 seconds to Mars and MCR for example but not the proper screamo stuff! Lol!

Yup Minor are doing London again! Also Norwich (which I'm going to), Stoke on Trent, Sheffield, Liverpool and some others that I can't remember lol which is quite bad of me really as I should know!

Awww yeah I read about that. I hope he changes his mind and does gigs again! Awww I like I Was Broken; it's a beautiful song! Ha ha ha yeah my mum and dad say the same if I'm playing it when they come home! OMG you listened to screamo?? Never understood why people like that sorta music. I mean I can deal with a little bit of it like with Linkin park, 30 seconds to Mars and MCR for example but not the proper screamo stuff! Lol!

Ahhh :blink: I wanna see themmmm XD

Lol!

Yeah...he should totally release an album...Let Me Sign and Never Think sound amazing from the soundtrack :)

Ahahaha XD

Yeah...I was an emo like...last year...

OhMyGod MCR!!! I was totally obsessed...I was soo close to meeting Gerard at one point :D Lol

I loved Enter Shikari...proper screamy stuff XD

My brother got me into them... he likes random stuff so yeah...because they are kind of...well they have like keyboards and stuff so yeah...my brother's kind of music :lol:

Never really liked stuff like Slipknot and heavy metal...so I wasn't a "proper" emo I guess :wub:

But getting into more acceptable sort of music now XD

I like acoustic stuff a lot...and I used to hate it XD

All thanks to Rob I think :wub:

XxxX

Ahhh :blink: I wanna see themmmm XD

Lol!

Yeah...he should totally release an album...Let Me Sign and Never Think sound amazing from the soundtrack :)

Ahahaha XD

Yeah...I was an emo like...last year...

OhMyGod MCR!!! I was totally obsessed...I was soo close to meeting Gerard at one point :D Lol

I loved Enter Shikari...proper screamy stuff XD

My brother got me into them... he likes random stuff so yeah...because they are kind of...well they have like keyboards and stuff so yeah...my brother's kind of music :lol:

Never really liked stuff like Slipknot and heavy metal...so I wasn't a "proper" emo I guess :wub:

But getting into more acceptable sort of music now XD

I like acoustic stuff a lot...and I used to hate it XD

All thanks to Rob I think :wub:

XxxX

MCR are awesome! How come you didn't manage to meet gerrard in the end? Ha ha ha I finally got my bf to like my sorta music! Well MCR anyway! AND I'm hoping I can convince him to go see MCR whenever they tour again! I really wanna go see Green Day too as they're touring in Oct and my bf wants to try get me tix for my b'day. Oooh that'd be such a busy month if I did as it's my b'day at the beginning and I'm gong to Norwich the week before the con as my friend Emma's b'day is 4 days after mine and then it's the con and then it'd be Green Day like a week later! Sorry I'm rambling yet again!

I really wish Let Me Sign had been longer! I love it!

Speaking of accoustic...what did you think to Paramore's accoustic version of Decode? I love it! I can't get enough of it! I also love Madina Lake's accoustic version of "Never Take Us Alive". I still say that is going to be in 1 of the Twilight films somewhere! I just think it's totally related to the story!!

MCR are awesome! How come you didn't manage to meet gerrard in the end? Ha ha ha I finally got my bf to like my sorta music! Well MCR anyway! AND I'm hoping I can convince him to go see MCR whenever they tour again! I really wanna go see Green Day too as they're touring in Oct and my bf wants to try get me tix for my b'day. Oooh that'd be such a busy month if I did as it's my b'day at the beginning and I'm gong to Norwich the week before the con as my friend Emma's b'day is 4 days after mine and then it's the con and then it'd be Green Day like a week later! Sorry I'm rambling yet again!

Speaking of accoustic...what did you think to Paramore's accoustic version of Decode? I love it! I can't get enough of it! I also love Madina Lake's accoustic version of "Never Take Us Alive". I still say that is going to be in 1 of the Twilight films somewhere! I just think it's totally related to the story!!

Lol because I was going to go his Umbrella Academy signing and I was going too see if I could pull some strings to get me to meet him properly...coz I have a heart problem I wouldn't've been able to go and stand around in the cold for ages in the queue so we sorted it all out and then he said he wasn't going to do it...then he was....then he wasn't....then he was and the morning of the signing I was about to go (Two hours to get to london from where I live...) and they rang saying he wasn't going...so we didn't go to london

I got Kerrang that week...he did the signing...=/

Yeah...there is a version of it that is longer I think but I can't find it anywhere online :wub:

:lol:!! No!! I love Paramore's acoustic stuff!!!!! :blink:

I'll have to look on youtube!!

Ooo I'll listen to it...Madina Lake annoy me slightly but they are ok...I mean all of their songs kinda sound the same tbh =/

XxxX

Lol because I was going to go his Umbrella Academy signing and I was going too see if I could pull some strings to get me to meet him properly...coz I have a heart problem I wouldn't've been able to go and stand around in the cold for ages in the queue so we sorted it all out and then he said he wasn't going to do it...then he was....then he wasn't....then he was and the morning of the signing I was about to go (Two hours to get to london from where I live...) and they rang saying he wasn't going...so we didn't go to london

I got Kerrang that week...he did the signing...=/

Yeah...there is a version of it that is longer I think but I can't find it anywhere online :wub:

:lol:!! No!! I love Paramore's acoustic stuff!!!!! :blink:

I'll have to look on youtube!!

Ooo I'll listen to it...Madina Lake annoy me slightly but they are ok...I mean all of their songs kinda sound the same tbh =/

XxxX

OMG you must have been so annoyed with Gerrard!!

There's a longer version??? I soooo want it!!! I looked everwhere convinced there was a longer version but the only 1s I found were all the normal one so I ended up downloading that assuming I was wrong lol! BUT omg I so want it! Like real bad! Lol!

The accoustic version of Decode is on the Special Edition Twilight Soundtrack. You might just be able to download the 1 song from itunes or sumink! Yeah you should def check out Madina Lake's song! I thnk it's their best yet!

OMG you must have been so annoyed with Gerrard!!

There's a longer version??? I soooo want it!!! I looked everwhere convinced there was a longer version but the only 1s I found were all the normal one so I ended up downloading that assuming I was wrong lol! BUT omg I so want it! Like real bad! Lol!

The accoustic version of Decode is on the Special Edition Twilight Soundtrack. You might just be able to download the 1 song from itunes or sumink! Yeah you should def check out Madina Lake's song! I thnk it's their best yet!

Yeah...that's when I began to obsess over Frank...aha XD

I think so...

I've heard it like...once! And not been able to find it again :D

Ahahaha XD Yeah...=/ I can't remember where I got it :D:wub:

Ahh...I really want that but as I have the normal soundtrack...if I ask for that mum'd just think I'm being cheeky =/ XD

Yeah...Hmm XD I'll have a look for it :lol:

I've bound to be somewhere :wub:

Aha...I'll see...I did really like them and stuff but then...I realised all their songs sounded the same :blink:

XxxX

He did two Collectormanias and I met him at both :D

I'd prefer Jackson to attend before Rob, tbh loll :)

agreed :)

oh Rob :(

haha Becky knew youd reply to this

Well fancy seeing you here aha

I showed off on another thread how you had met him and my seething jealousy grrr.

Rob Rob Rob Rob :(

As much as I would LOVE to see Rob there I doubt it will happen. One thing I would dread was the intense screaming from some girls...and he WOULD be mobbed thru the entire weekend. So I doubt he'll be there. IF he did I doubt he'd stay in the same hotel as the con is as well. Simply cos he would be MOBBED, constantly. Poor guy.