http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...IT#ht_774wt_939

They have pink ones too, and there's one on there that has glittery ones!! :D

But they don't post out quick enough

tht looks awsomeee :)

i couldn't afford a hoodie :P

It's actually cheaper than your tshirt lol :(

omg ... :D

why do i always pick the most expensive sites :(

Me and my friend bought half cut, striped tops from Republic and were going as 'evil' vampires :)

We don't have the money to create a characters outfit etc so we're just going to back comb our hair and wear dark make up with the leggings and socks :D

Me and my friend bought half cut, striped tops from Republic and were going as 'evil' vampires :)

We don't have the money to create a characters outfit etc so we're just going to back comb our hair and wear dark make up with the leggings and socks :D

Sounds awesome!

sorry to change the subject but i'm really confused. You see, me and my friend haven't bought our photoshoots yet as we are standard ticket holders. If we order them tomorrow, do they come through the post? And if so, will they come here by thursday day time?

And also i noticed that only gil and edi photoshoots are up for sale, oh god help me |:

sorry to change the subject but i'm really confused. You see, me and my friend haven't bought our photoshoots yet as we are standard ticket holders. If we order them tomorrow, do they come through the post? And if so, will they come here by thursday day time?

And also i noticed that only gil and edi photoshoots are up for sale, oh god help me |:

You can buy the photoshoots at the con. Pretty sure you get the tickets for photoshoots in your registration when you get there if you order online but hopefully a mod can clear this up ;)

You can buy the photoshoots at the con. Pretty sure you get the tickets for photoshoots in your registration when you get there if you order online but hopefully a mod can clear this up ;)

Oh thank you :)

I really dont think my top is going to get here on time. I ordered it from cafepress.com about 3 weeks ago ^_^ So i dont know what top i'm wearing, but the rest of my outfit is just black shorts, knee socks and baseball boots.

I finally got baseball socks! £8 in American apparel, I thought that was a bit extreme for a pair of socks but that was the only place I could find any!

EEP! I just stole a pair of my dad's long white socks! lol! they're perfect for what I wanted!

Hi guys, I'm kinda stuck... I've made my own baseball top (I'm just going to wear it with jeggings and converse) and I dunno what to put on the back. I know what number (09 ofcourse :P), what do you guys think Cullen or my user name Sampire or maybe just sam :o ? any ideas would help, thanks~! :D