Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol David we're not strange, honest! My burn blistered and I hadn't realised (It was red so I just thought it was swollen) and I accidently popped it earlier! Yucky! My bf was like "go rinse it under cold water" lol and then he kissed it better ummm after I rinsed it under cold water obv lol!

:-O Juliette thanks for those links! AEPJG'\VN'LRNHBG;OAJ'FVDMNGEHG'\JVGLDENHGGHREA Sorry it's got me all excited now lol! And and and Jacob is soooo not the right choice! Lol at Kristen not being able to choose and Rob saying Edward coz he's wealthy! Ha ha ha! Wealthy or not Edward allll the waaaaay! Mmmmmm! Ok I shouldn't have watched that now! It's got me all hyper!! I wanna see the moviiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nooooooooooow!!!!

Well if we're going to share microwave stories...:D

On one New Years Eve my friend and I put a bowl of broken up chocolate in the microwave to melt (for the chocolate fountain) and it turns out there was a bit of the foil wrapper stuck in there still.

Bad times...

:-O Ohhhh nooooooo!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

:-O Juliette thanks for those links! AEPJG'\VN'LRNHBG;OAJ'FVDMNGEHG'\JVGLDENHGGHREA Sorry it's got me all excited now lol! And and and Jacob is soooo not the right choice! Lol at Kristen not being able to choose and Rob saying Edward coz he's wealthy! Ha ha ha! Wealthy or not Edward allll the waaaaay! Mmmmmm! Ok I shouldn't have watched that now! It's got me all hyper!! I wanna see the moviiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nooooooooooow!!!!

Well if we're going to share microwave stories...:poki:

On one New Years Eve my friend and I put a bowl of broken up chocolate in the microwave to melt (for the chocolate fountain) and it turns out there was a bit of the foil wrapper stuck in there still.

Bad times...

:-O Ohhhh nooooooo!!

It's just as well we know what's going to happen - I know when I started reading New Moon I was so upset that I had to look at the back cover of Eclipse to make sure Edward was still in it!!! :poki:

Morning all! Those who have twitter would you mind following https://twitter.com/peterfacinelli if you aren't already he has a bet going and needs 500,000 followers :) so follow him and spread the word!!!

Already following him and Billy and Gil! :poki:

Edited by Juliette

What a great clip - the anticipation increases!...... :poki:

Really hope not tooo much hype before the movie is released though!!!! (will I be BLASTED for just saying that??) :poki: Just thinking of Da Vinci Code, book was excellent but movie was C**P!

What a great clip - the anticipation increases!...... :poki:

Really hope not tooo much hype before the movie is released though!!!! (will I be BLASTED for just saying that??) :poki: Just thinking of Da Vinci Code, book was excellent but movie was C**P!

I heard somewhere that Chris Weitz (sp) is quite scared of us Twillght fans and that he has done his best to stick to the book as much as is possible. He says things have to change or be adjusted but that's due to the time constraints. I say have a 4 hour film - Yay!! :poki::poki:

I agree! I would totally sit in a cinema for hours watching it! Chris can take as long as he likes so long as he gets it spot on!! Take a day, 2 days if that's what's needed to get the film exactly like the book ha ha ha!

Eeeeee I can't wait!!!

Ohhh and I really must go and sign up to Twitter! Me thinks I shall go do that now! I've never been on it before! Eeek!

***Edit***

Ok so I have just joined Twitter! :D If you want to add me here's the link!

http://twitter.com/DaynaLuvsToRock

Edited by twilight obsessive

Is it "very soon" yet?? :unsure: want. news.

I'll follow u on twitter Dayna!

Awww yay!

They are at BTL you know... doubt they're gonna drop everything to announce this.

I realise that dearest, I was joking. What are u, the SM bodyguard? lol

Lol!

They are at BTL you know... doubt they're gonna drop everything to announce this.

Surely they can multi-task!!!!!!!:unsure:

Here's hoping!

How is everyone today? It's been quiet on here!

Oh I passed my final teaching inspection of my probationary year on Friday!! Fully qualified now ;)

Edited by foundmyedward

Surely they can multi-task!!!!!!!:unsure:

Here's hoping!

Oh I passed my final teaching inspection of my probationary year on Friday!! Fully qualified now ;)

Awww congratulations!

I'm ok ta! You having a good weekend?

I'm sat watching Twilight atm. Well I was....lol.....gonna go carry on watching it!

Congratulations... ;):D ........ Are you primary or secondary ed.??

I have been looking through thread of LFCC, SO JEALOUS I wont be there!! But looking forward to what everyone has to say about the Twi guests!.. :unsure:

Surely they can multi-task!!!!!!!:D

Here's hoping!

Oh I passed my final teaching inspection of my probationary year on Friday!! Fully qualified now :D

Awww congratulations!

I'm ok ta! You having a good weekend?

I'm sat watching Twilight atm. Well I was....lol.....gonna go carry on watching it!

It's been good, went out on Friday night celebrating and had a fab night. Recovered yesterday lol.

My twilight DVD freezes at the kiss scene :WINCE: Must buy another one :P

Congratulations... ;):D ........ Are you primary or secondary ed.??

I have been looking through thread of LFCC, SO JEALOUS I wont be there!! But looking forward to what everyone has to say about the Twi guests!.. :unsure:

Primary!

Yeah LFCC looks really good..... but I cant afford everything :( *sigh*

I agree! I would totally sit in a cinema for hours watching it! Chris can take as long as he likes so long as he gets it spot on!! Take a day, 2 days if that's what's needed to get the film exactly like the book ha ha ha!

Eeeeee I can't wait!!!

Ohhh and I really must go and sign up to Twitter! Me thinks I shall go do that now! I've never been on it before! Eeek!

***Edit***

Ok so I have just joined Twitter! ;) If you want to add me here's the link!

http://twitter.com/DaynaLuvsToRock

I'm following you Dayna! :D

OMG I hope there's an announcement next week!! :D

I've finished reading The Host and am back on Twilight again!! I can't stop reading these books! :unsure: