Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning! lol

Yip, swiimming pool was so that the cliff diving scene didn't have to be filmed in the sea. There were pics on Bellaandedward.com ages ago with the background blue screens all in place orund the pool.

Can't believe Ray wasn't even there, I know thats a risk for west end, but I would still be gutted if I had paid to see someone in particular.

Like paying to see Muse and getting a muse tribute band.

Good luck everyone with exams!

Right, having some meringue and raspberries (yum) then got to ice a 3 tier cake, put my glad rags on and go to the evening wedding reception. My sis took the kids to Cardiff shopping today, and her hubby took them to his mates breakdancing seminar this afternoon, so they will be suitably shattered when I see them at about 8pm.

Speak to you all after the "do"

:blink:

When is the next SM event? I really really really x100 want an announcement this week, I'm getting totally impatient :blink: I know it's not SM's fault, they've to finalise everything and I imagine it's REALLY hard work.. but I think we're all holding off on booking anything in the next few months in case it clashes. Gah.

When is the next SM event? I really really really x100 want an announcement this week, I'm getting totally impatient :blink: I know it's not SM's fault, they've to finalise everything and I imagine it's REALLY hard work.. but I think we're all holding off on booking anything in the next few months in case it clashes. Gah.

I just hope it isnt really close to LFCC cos we are all booked for that :)

Debbie I completely forgot to buy Bliss! Bugger!

Mmmm ok I want cake now! A chocolate one!

Lol I'm watching Celebrity Wife Swap! Freddie Staaaarr!! Oooh he's havin a right paddy!!

i'll post u mine me and my sis both bought one DURH!!!

its quite good just got interviews from the cast ive seen them all b4 but its good to have them all to hand lol

I just hope it isnt really close to LFCC cos we are all booked for that :)

yeah i know i hope its not near then i'll cry!!! lol

i fink they know lots of us r goin to comicon so they wont book it near then

Just been watching Robin Hood on BBC1. Was a real good episode! Wanna watch next weeks but doubt I'll be in!

Rhi I've just read your interview! That cake is amazing! I definately couldn't eat it! Would be funny if someone mistook it for an actual bag! It's so life like! You're making me want some cake now though and we don't have any! :-(

Debbie I completely forgot to buy Bliss! Bugger!

Mmmm ok I want cake now! A chocolate one!

Lol I'm watching Celebrity Wife Swap! Freddie Staaaarr!! Oooh he's havin a right paddy!!

i'll post u mine me and my sis both bought one DURH!!!

its quite good just got interviews from the cast ive seen them all b4 but its good to have them all to hand lol

Ahhh you plum lol! Fancy doing that! When is it that you're moving to Canada? Oh oh Debbie will you be gracing the lovely minor lads with your presence again next month??

Rhi - who gets to lick the spoon in your house???? If I lived near you I would make sure I would visit when you are baking! :clap:

I have just started reading the Twilight screenplay - the first draft. VERY interesting. A couple of minor changes so far from the movie ie. the opening scene of Bella leaving Arizonna, the field trip was to a paper mill. It is amazing the process it takes for a book to become a screeplay - it is like two differnet stories!

Rhi - who gets to lick the spoon in your house???? If I lived near you I would make sure I would visit when you are baking! :clap:

I have just started reading the Twilight screenplay - the first draft. VERY interesting. A couple of minor changes so far from the movie ie. the opening scene of Bella leaving Arizonna, the field trip was to a paper mill. It is amazing the process it takes for a book to become a screeplay - it is like two differnet stories!

^^^^^^^ La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la..............lol!

I ended up going to Strawberry fair =]

It isnt what it sounds like.

Its a massive field full of people smoking, drinking and doing many drugs with live bands etc. such a safe day!

And I caught up with SO many people i havent seen in time =] x

I ended up going to Strawberry fair =]

It isnt what it sounds like.

Its a massive field full of people smoking, drinking and doing many drugs with live bands etc. such a safe day!

And I caught up with SO many people i havent seen in time =] x

:-O lol! Well the band and the drinking sounds cool!