The Eternal Twilight 2 Character Lookalike Contest.

ShootingStar

We've talked about it long enough, and here it is =].

Please send your entry pictures to lilshortieabi@hotmail.com or simply post them on here.

A voting system will then be created for each character where the fans of twilight can vote for their favourite Bella, Alice etc.

Contest Rules (Oh I hate the word rules)

- There is a limit of three entry pictures per character. You can enter as many characters as you want. Please note it is extremely unlikely that one person will win two characters however. This is just to solve you troubling over your pictures deciding which one to enter :).

- The only photoshopping allowed is change of eye colour. (Because we love it.) However, if you don't have photoshop or simply are not a whizz at it, it will not hinder your chances.

- I know it sounds obvious, but please only enter if you are going to ET2.

- This isn't really a rule, more like a request, if you post them on here, please make sure they're sized down enough so the page doesn't go all stretchy and annoying.

- Please can pictures be clear and good quality, your chances will be better if wwe can actually see what you look like.

I can't think of anything else ruley, but if you guys think i've missed something please tell me!

Contest Categories.

Bella Swan.

Edward Cullen.

Alice Cullen.

Jasper Hale.

Rosalie Hale.

Emmett Cullen.

Esme Cullen.

Carlisle Cullen.

Renesmee Cullen.

Jacob Black.

Victoria.

Jane.

(I realise some of these might not have any entries at all, but I wanted to put them all in anyway. Note: These are not neccessarily final, if you feel you want to try out for another character in the series that I have not mentioned, don't hesistate to send me a picture, just obviously note down the character, it's only a bit of fun after all!)

We are also looking for a person (or people) who likes photography to possibly do something with the winners over the weekend. This was planned for ET1 but I'm not sure if it actually happened. It would be cool to have like a Cullen photo and an Edward and Bella. We can then photoshop these and make them all vampy and cool and give them to the winners as an award =D.

Remember - use things to your advantage, if you are short and are dressing up as Alice, do a full-body shot to show that you actually do look like her in this sense. These things will be noticed!

Thank youu and good luck! =]

Monday 5th October, it's voting time my friends!

The way voting works, because I couldn't figure out how to do multiple polls, is I will put up each category here, and all the entries. Vote in a comment, saying,

1. "Category" (e.g. Bella Swan)

2. "Name of person"

One vote, per character, per day, is allowed.

As it would be incredibly hard to monitor otherwise, you can vote for yourself =]

And me and anyone who wants to help will count up (and check lot's of times, don't worry!) the votes at the end and crown the winners!

Any questions are welcome!

Here we go!

Bella Swan

1. Emily Souders

bellalookalikeemily.jpg

2. Natalie Delmere

lookalikebella.jpg

3. Clair (I didn't know your last name sorry!)

Cl...4012473_230.jpg

Cl...1122398_839.jpg

1.jpg

4. Gabriella Fotara

gabriellabella.jpg

gabriellabella2.jpg

There were so many Bella's that Alice etc. will be put into a post on the 3rd page, and it will continue on, keep voting!

Edited by ShootingStar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've talked about it long enough, and here it is =].

Please send your entry pictures to lilshortieabi@hotmail.com or simply post them on here.

The entries will then be short-listed by a group of organisers then we will post the finalists on here for a vote.

Contest Rules (Oh I hate the word rules)

- There is a limit of three entry pictures per person.

- The only photoshopping allowed is change of eye colour. (Because we love it.) However, if you don't have photoshop or simply are not a whizz at it, it will not hinder your chances.

- I know it sounds obvious, but please only enter if you are going to ET2.

- This isn't really a rule, more like a request, if you post them on here, please make sure they'ree sized down enough so the page doesn't go all stretchy and annoying.

I can't think of anything else ruley, but if you guys think i've missed something please tell me!

Contest Categories.

Bella Swan.

Edward Cullen.

Alice Cullen.

Jasper Hale.

Rosalie Hale.

Emmett Cullen.

Esme Cullen.

Carlisle Cullen.

Renesmee Cullen.

Jacob Black.

Victoria.

Jane.

(I realise some of these might not have any entries at all, but I wanted to put them all in anyway. Note: These are not neccessarily final, if you feel you want to try out for another character in the series that I have not mentioned, don't hesistate to send me a picture, just obviously note down the character, it's only a bit of fun after all!)

We are also looking for a person (or people) who likes photography to possibly do something with the winners over the weekend. This was planned for ET1 but I'm not sure if it actually happened. It would be cool to have like a Cullen photo and an Edward and Bella. We can then photoshop these and make them all vampy and cool and give them to the winners as an award =D.

Thank youu and good luck! =]

Hiya, we are very much into photography, i have some sample, if you would like to see. If you want to contact us.. emaill me eliciapowell@hotmail.com or hannahseverns@btinternet.com.

Email me at one of the above and I will send you a link to my samples, plus a photo I have photoshopped of my friend to make her look like Rosalie Hale. I can do a lot on it, make people look thinner, thicker, different colours of eyes and changin hair/face colours etc...

Just let me know, me and my friend are very interested :)

Thanks

Elicia And Hannah

x

Ha, me again.

Would it not be fairer if we had a poll, rather than a group of judges? Therefore all Twilight fans can voice their opinion?!

Just an idea...

i like this idea :)

also i was wondering, since we are allowed to enter three pictures...does this mean that we could dress up as a three characters?

Edited by Chelly

Ha, me again.

Would it not be fairer if we had a poll, rather than a group of judges? Therefore all Twilight fans can voice their opinion?!

Just an idea...

I said this at first, but then everyone said people would just end up voting for their friends and it wouldn't be fair, do you think it would still work?

xxx

Ha, me again.

Just an idea...

i like this idea :)

also i was wondering, since we are allowed to enter three pictures...does this mean that we could dress up as a three characters?

Yeah definitely. I'm going to shimmy around the rules a bit now I've had all these awesome suggestions. =] x

how long have we got? have you even thought of a closing date for the comp yet?

You've got ages, I thought up until a month or two before the con maybe, because otherwise everyone will have forgotten about it by october. =]

me and my sister are both coming to ET2 can i enter her look-a-like pictures for her? xx

Of course you can =].

Can I add some entries even though I'm not coming to ET2?

Just for fun =D

Though I don't live too far from Northampton...:D

Thing is, we really wanted to dom pictures with the winners and stuff at the convention, so I don't know if that really works. I mean, just for fun yeah and you can be displayed on the entries page that we will have where the votes are, but I don't think we can let people vote for you cos it'll suck if we can't have that character in the picture =/.

Man I hate saying stuff like that, I sound like such a bore.

xxx

You've got ages, I thought up until a month or two before the con maybe, because otherwise everyone will have forgotten about it by october. =]

yay! that means when my friend comes down to london for lfcc we can take our pics then, it'll be more fun with a fellow twi-hard haha :D

yay! that means when my friend comes down to london for lfcc we can take our pics then, it'll be more fun with a fellow twi-hard haha :D

:P not tooo long now!

does it have to be like a copy of a pic from twilight or just you lookign like the charecter

No it doesn't have to be a copy of a pic from twilight, it can just be you looking like them. But it may help your chances if you relate your surroundings or position etc. to the book or the movie, people will see you more like that character.

Someone PLEASE find a yellow porsche! Lol, it'd be so cool to have an Alice look-alike next to one XD.

x

Are we allowed to photoshop in a background? xx

Hmm, I know this is unprofessional, but we're all friends here, so I may need advice from everyone?

What are your guys' opnion on the photoshopping of the background?

xxx

I think background and eyes for photoshop is ok, and for the people that dont use photoshop dont really need to worry because its character lookalike not which background looks the most like something from twilight, or which eye colour is better. I just wanna enter my sister and she does photography so she really cant help but mess with her photos lol, but because of the rules she will just have to settle for background and eye color if thats all thats allowed lol :D

I think background and eyes for photoshop is ok, and for the people that dont use photoshop dont really need to worry because its character lookalike not which background looks the most like something from twilight, or which eye colour is better. I just wanna enter my sister and she does photography so she really cant help but mess with her photos lol, but because of the rules she will just have to settle for background and eye color if thats all thats allowed lol :D

Agreed background and eyes are fine to photoshop! :P