Twilight tattoo?

lil nightmare

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have one tattoo. It's not Twilight related, and don't think i will tattoo in anything Twilight related. I might just end up regretting it so I'll just tattoo in other things instead ;)

I have a Koi fish on my left shoulder blade, it hurt very very much when she did the colouring but not the contours. It took about 2 hours to be done. And after I just wanted to have more :D:lol:

Miami Ink is the actual reason to why I did get tattooed ;) before i looked at it i was kind of against tattoos (for myself, it looked to be really painful so ;) ) and it was but still. They are so pretty when they are done. I almost cried so happy I was.

Not the best pic but you can see the tattoo:

90an9c.jpg

I was gonna get the wolf pack tattoo done.. but it would of had to have been pretty big..which wasnt really an option as i dont have anywhere that large to put it..and the other hurdle was the price... the guy cut £60 off the quote for me but it was still so much.

so i am now working on a tribal wolf with an apple and a quote.....dunno when i'll have it done due to the cash flow..but this will be my homage to twilight..tho its just an excuse to get another wolf tattoo :lol: