Who will be the most likely guests you will need VT's for?

chrisrus

Is there a reason for that or are SM simply not expecting this event to be that busy? Seems a bit risky to not be prepared for busy-ness.

Jeff Cohen who only really did one movie ( The Goonies) had VTs (I think) so I'd have thought SM would be prepared for the other Goonie, KHQ, to be just as busy if not more seeing as he did 2 major films.

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

Is there a reason for that or are SM simply not expecting this event to be that busy? Seems a bit risky to not be prepared for busy-ness.

Jeff Cohen who only really did one movie ( The Goonies) had VTs (I think) so I'd have thought SM would be prepared for the other Goonie, KHQ, to be just as busy if not more seeing as he did 2 major films.

Obviously if we find we have an issue we will look at doing it. But at present we are not intending to.

None of the guests at Collectormania will be having VTs.

If this is right, will gold pass owners have to join long queues?

Hopefully not but if you have any issues please talk to the reg desk and they will likely get me.

Obviously if we find we have an issue we will look at doing it. But at present we are not intending to.

None of the guests at Collectormania will be having VTs.

If this is right, will gold pass owners have to join long queues?

Hopefully not but if you have any issues please talk to the reg desk and they will likely get me.

Thanks Too Tall for a quick response. Looking forward to the event.

I'd agree.

KHQ or Sonny

I think you'll be surprised at how quiet Sonny's queue will be, not saying it'll be dead but just not as busy as you might think especially as this is the Midalnds event where I met even Bruce Campbell with no one in line behind me for a good few mins.